Photography and Beyond

Newton, NC · View map · Visit website

About Photography and Beyond

A professional wedding photographer in Newton, North Carolina, Photography and Beyond provides ready-to-wed couples with timeless, high-quality, creative wedding photos. Owned and operated by husband-and-wife photography team Dan and Dealora Snyder, the company’s goal is to provide each couple with a seamless, stress-free wedding experience. Photography and Beyond tells the story of your day for you to keep and retell for a lifetime.

Couples who book Photography and Beyond benefit from a number of wedding photography services. Options include the following:

• Consultation
  • Second shooter
  • Additional hours
  • High-res images
  • videography

Other Services
In addition to the aforementioned services, Photography and Beyond offers a wide array of wedding-related products. Options include:

• Wedding albums
  • Digital files
  • Matte prints
  • videography

Areas Covered
Photography and Beyond is conveniently located in Newton, North Carolina. In addition to providing wedding photography services to couples throughout the local area, services are extended to those in Charlotte, Asheville and Raleigh, North Carolina.

44 Reviews for Photography and Beyond

44 Photography and Beyond Reviews

Mrs.H
Featured
Sarah

Married on 05/26/2018

Dealora and her husband Dan are wonderful! They were an absolute delight to work with from the very beginning when we were just looking for quotes, up through the almost 12 hours they spent with us on ... Read more our wedding day. They wrangled our 14-person wedding party (plus family) like pros when it came time for post-ceremony photos; they worked with and around our wedding day timeline to make sure no stone went unturned as far as getting ready photos, etc.; they were courteous and professional and consistently went above and beyond; and they even sent us sneak peek photos about 36 hours after the wedding so I could share them with family members who weren't able to make it to the wedding. I can't wait to recommend them for a wedding or another event so I can see them again soon!

S
sonia

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Dealora is the best photographer I've worked with. She is professional, creative and a great photographer all around. My photos were absolutely everything I imagined they would be. Highly recommend. Read more Dealora is the best photographer I've worked with. She is professional, creative and a great photographer all around. My photos were absolutely everything I imagined they would be. Highly recommend.

Amy
Amy

Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Team that helped make our day amazing!

So as I write this review we have only gotten a sneak peek of our wedding pictures but I can already say that this team is AMAZING! Dealora and Dan were absolutely wonderful. I love that Dealora was ... Read more with us ladies because she was a blast and really helped us throughout the day. She has a great presence and personality and really had a calming affect on me as the bride. Dan did a great job of letting my guys be themselves and from the sneak peek a lone I am so happy with the pictures they got of our day. They were a blast to work with and the pictures are so beautiful - I can't wait to see them all and show all our family and friends so we can all relive such a great day. Dealora specially did an amazing job of embracing the quirkiness of me the bride and even took cute pictures of me reading the letter from my groom while snuggling a stuffed pikachu and she didn't even blink an eye and even then took him later to include in other pictures that would be cute. She really does a great job of observing and making sure to get pictures that will be truly meaningful and awesome! I am so happy we hired this team they are absolutely phenomenal!