Photography by Adele

Lexington, KY · View map · Visit website

About Photography by Adele

You deserve for your story to be told the way it deserves to be told. Because there is more to capturing your wedding day than beautifully posed photographs you will look at occasionally.

I want to document those real and raw emotions in a way that will strikingly bring back the love that you shared on your wedding day every. single. time. you look at them. Every marriage is unique and beautiful in its own way and because of that I work my magic to draw out all those beautiful smiles, laughs and tears that make your relationship its own.

So if you are looking for more than just photographs, if you're willing to let your guard down and let me photograph the real and raw emotions of your life and become friends in the process, than I'm your gal!

From intimate elopements to large scale all inclusive weddings

Engagement Session, Boudoir and Bridal Sessions (Each session is 1-1.5 hours at a location of your choice, 2 outfit changes, and 60-100 digital images)

Custom USB Boxes

G
Featured
Gabriella

Married on 03/05/2017

Amazing! Adele shot my engagement photos, I came to her with a crazy idea including finding snow on a sunny day in Southern California and she NAILED it! The shots are beyond any expectations I had.I ... Read more am constantly being complimented on them, people say they're the best they've ever seen! Not only does Adele have amazing photography skills, but she is such a pleasure to work with. Completely professional. Thank you Adele, we will hold these photos near and dear to our hearts forever <3

Carolyne
Carolyne Moomaw

Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful Experience for my Unconventional Wedding

I had a destination wedding in Lexington because we were bungee jumping for our wedding. It was important for me to have a photographer who I enjoyed being around & who was excited about our ... Read more unconventional wedding. Adele was that person for us. She even hired a drone for us so that our bungee jump would be captured & she ensured that the people at the wedding location were okay with the drone & that everything was timed correctly. Additionally, she is an all around lovely person! I happily recommend Adele!

Alley
Alley

Married on 04/07/2018

Miracle Worker

As one of my best friends and the most talented photographer I have ever seen, Adele accomplished the impossible by not only being a bridesmaid in my wedding but also being my photographer. Adele ... Read more walked with me in the highs and lows that brought me to the happiest day of my life, which made it all the more special that she was able to capture the most powerful joy I have ever experienced while also standing by my side. How she did it I honestly couldn’t tell you but the photos she and her team captured were nothing short of spectacular!