Photography by Adele

Lexington, KY · View map · Visit website

About Photography by Adele

You deserve for your story to be told the way it deserves to be told. Because there is more to capturing your wedding day than beautifully posed photographs you will look at occasionally.

I want to document those real and raw emotions in a way that will strikingly bring back the love that you shared on your wedding day every. single. time. you look at them. Every marriage is unique and beautiful in its own way and because of that I work my magic to draw out all those beautiful smiles, laughs and tears that make your relationship its own.

So if you are looking for more than just photographs, if you're willing to let your guard down and let me photograph the real and raw emotions of your life and become friends in the process, than I'm your gal!

From intimate elopements to large scale all inclusive weddings

Engagement Session, Boudoir and Bridal Sessions (Each session is 1-1.5 hours at a location of your choice, 2 outfit changes, and 60-100 digital images)

Custom USB Boxes

G
Featured
Gabriella

Married on 03/05/2017

Amazing! Adele shot my engagement photos, I came to her with a crazy idea including finding snow on a sunny day in Southern California and she NAILED it! The shots are beyond any expectations I had.I ... Read more am constantly being complimented on them, people say they're the best they've ever seen! Not only does Adele have amazing photography skills, but she is such a pleasure to work with. Completely professional. Thank you Adele, we will hold these photos near and dear to our hearts forever <3

Alley
Alley

Married on 04/07/2018

Miracle Worker

As one of my best friends and the most talented photographer I have ever seen, Adele accomplished the impossible by not only being a bridesmaid in my wedding but also being my photographer. Adele ... Read more walked with me in the highs and lows that brought me to the happiest day of my life, which made it all the more special that she was able to capture the most powerful joy I have ever experienced while also standing by my side. How she did it I honestly couldn’t tell you but the photos she and her team captured were nothing short of spectacular!

L
Lyndsey

Married on 10/07/2017

There really are not enough words to explain how amazing our experience was with Adele. We seriously could not have asked for a better photographer. After already having a photographer and not really ... Read more feeling comfortable with them and their work we searched and searched and was referred to Adele by our wedding planner. Obviously we found out shortly why because she is so professional, she is very personable, very direct, and has an incredible photography style. She is so great that 45 minutes before my wedding my bridesmaids had forgotten to steam their dresses, Adele was down on the ground steaming dresses for us and lacing shoes on top of still making sure she was capturing every moment, I mean not everyone can say that about their photographer. She also ensured that we got all the shots we needed. Both my husband and I come from big blended families and she made sure we got all of those shots with everyone. Our photos are so special to us and we have one of a kind shots to remember from our special day all thanks to Adele. I highly recommend her services to EVERYONE! She is incredible and you won't regret it!!!!