Photography by Captiva

Apopka, FL · View map · Visit website

About Photography by Captiva

Photography by Captiva is a wedding photography company in Apopka, Florida. This team of three passionate, understanding and talented photographers is ready to help capture your wedding day. They create photos that illustrate the special moments that you want to remember, so you will always be able to go back to your photos without feeling like something was missed.

Services offered
Photography by Captiva uses contemporary, traditional and photojournalistic techniques in their work, which creates a unique and beautiful style of photos. Aside from all of the great photo services they offer, Captiva also has a list of recommended and trusted wedding vendors to help you in your planning. Whether you need wedding photos, an engagement shoot or even a trash the dress session, this company is a great choice. The photography services offered by Photography by Captiva are:

• Liability insurance

C
Featured
Caitlin

Married on 05/25/2016

I am so beyond thankful, impressed, and in awe of Noemi and Photography by Captiva! I cannot say enough nice things about what a joy it was to work with her for my wedding. From the moment I saw the ... Read more website and her photography I knew I wanted to use her talents for my big day. My husband and I are usually not photogenic and often tease each other about how awkward we can be in photos- I honestly stressed about finding the right photographer that could work with us and make us look good lol- Noemi went out of her way to make us comfortable and helped pose us to get the perfect shot. During our engagement photo shoot she took time to work with us to give us multiple options. She was so genuine and really cared that we were happy with the outcome. You can tell that this is truly her passion. She worked with us when we had to reschedule multiple times due to weather and was there for us from the engagement pics to the wedding. The photos truly speak for themselves! Not to sound cocky or cliche but it's every girls dream to look the best she ever has on her wedding day and Noemi truly made that dream come true. I'm Honestly in love with every single shot she got. The candids are some of my favorites and I am truly amazed at how she managed to capture so many great moments! My family adored working with her! Noemi's charm and professionalism made it easy to love her. The only downside is now I want her to take every photo of me haha It's going to be hard to like any photo where I don't look as good! I could go on and on about how much I enjoyed my experience with Photography by Captiva- but like I said, you just need to look at her pictures to see how truly talented she is. If you're like me and are stressing to find the right photographer for your occasion then trust me when I say Photography by Captiva is the way to go! Noemi's skills and talents are beyond amazing! I am So thankful we chose her for our wedding day!!!

Monica
Monica

Getting married on 11/02/2019

AMAZING engagement shoot with Noemi!

Noemi took AMAZING engagement photos for my fiance and I. This was the first time we took professional photos and Noemi made us feel so comfortable. She helped us both loosen up and really enjoy the ... Read more entire experience. She is so funny and cheerful! She made sure to get both of our good sides and helped us capture the perfect pictures! She told us she captures a story, not just photos, and she really does. I LOVE Noemi's work. She is truly talented. I cannot wait for her to capture our wedding as well!!

Michelle
Michelle Drummond

Married on 07/21/2019

Amazing and beyond anything I could have imagined!!

Working with Captiva is one of the BEST experiences in the world. The whole team are professional, reliable and truly talented. Naomi is by far one of the very best professional photographer in ... Read more Florida. Her prices can not be beaten and the finished product is so imaginative it will make you cry with complete joy. I would personally and professional recommend Captivia for all your photography needs. I just love her like family and that’s why I chose Captiva to capture my wedding last weekend 21 July 2019 - pick up the phone and call her today - don’t miss out !!! 💕💕- Michelle Drummond - Owner of the Crytsal Ballroom at Veranda 5 STAR review. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️