Photography by Casey James

Tucson, AZ · View map

About Photography by Casey James

Photography by Casey James is a professional wedding, portrait and scenic photography company located in Tucson, Arizona. Casey enjoys capturing nature’s beauty in Arizona mixed with the beautiful couples he has the opportunity to work with. In his earlier years, he was able to be creative through music and as a young adult, he realized he had a natural talent for storytelling through photography. Many describe Casey's images to be timeless, candid and awe-inspiring.

Photography by Casey James loves to capture the love between each couple in a genuine way because he knows how valuable those photos will be for generations to come. The style of his photos are traditional. Casey's services include the following:

• Additional hours

Lexi
Lexi

Married on 02/16/2019

Best Photographer in AZ

We can’t thank Casey and Ian enough for the excellent service they provided. It was an easy decision to hire Casey when interviewing prospective photographers for our wedding. We instantly could sense ... Read more Casey's passion and expertise. He really knows how to “tell our love story” through his photography. Casey and Ian exceeded our expectations with the amazing pictures they took. This was one of those very rare experiences where the value of the end product far exceeded the cost, we’d have expected to pay much more for high quality pictures Casey and his team produced! Not only were the pictures amazing but they expertly coordinated all the priceless shots they took to fit in our tight timeline of the wedding taking away a ton of stress from us. If I were you, I’d go ahead and book Casey ASAP, he is well known for his excellence and is highly saught after so don’t wait too long and miss out on the best photographer in Tucson (and very possibly Arizona). Sincerely, Lexi and Jake Campbell

L
Laura Lind

Married on 11/11/2017

Casey is absolutely amazing!

My husband and I hired Casey to be our wedding photographer. Finding a photographer to capture one of the most important days of my life was a bit overwhelming, however, when I came across Casey his ... Read more professionalism and eye for beauty took all my worries away! He captured every moment perfectly. Weddings can be a bit rushed but he captured everything, moments we didn't even know existed. Casey put together an amazing package for us and gave us our photos immediately! Looking at the photos was just like reliving the moment all over again seeing the emotion,joy, and happiness everyone had. Thank you Casey for going above and beyond and capturing such amazing photos!

Photography by Casey James FAQ