Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams

Valrico, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams

Hi guys!!
My name is Corinne and I’m the owner of Photography by Corinne Wimberly LLC. I wanted to tell you a little bit about myself and my photography business!

Most importantly, I’m a stay home mommy to 3 sweet babes! (Braylen, Gracelyn and Makenzi) Aside from cheerleading practices and homework, I’m also a wedding photographer. Let’s be honest. I’m obsessed with ANYTHING wedding related but of course, mostly photography!
I absolutely love every detail of weddings.

I’ve been in the wedding industry for as long as I can remember. From the good ol’ glory days as a server on a catering staff, to watching soon to be brides make one of the most important decisions of their wedding journey at a bridal boutique, to putting blood, sweat and tears (but mostly heart) into one of the biggest wedding venues of Tampa Bay.

What makes me different and sets me apart from the rest of the industry is my personality. As you read my reviews, almost every bride says I became their best friend on their day. And, it’s true!! (if you know, you know! :p) Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life! My goal is to make you feel comfortable and happy. So there you have it! Here’s to to your day! Let’s do this!

Corinne

13 Reviews for Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams

13 Photography by Corinne Wimberly Adams Reviews

K
Featured
Kaitlyn

Married on 12/14/2018

Big things in Small Packages

Corinne is incredible. She was my most responsive vendor, responding from Facebook messenger, email, AND text promptly. She insisted upon face to face booking, reviewing my expectations and what she ... Read more offered, and even planned a follow-up meeting for right before the wedding. Her professionalism combined with her age and youth surprised me - in the very best way After we rescheduled multiple weekends with terrible weather for our engagement shoot, Corinne showed such flexibility! We finally got our engagement shows and I couldn't wait for the wedding. She even edited around my see - through dress (my accident showed her degree of skill and talent). She is such a thoughtful and careful photo editor, balancing natural lighting with posing The day of the wedding, Corinne arrived early and worked quietly in the background while my nerves spiked as I got ready. As my girls fell behind schedule, Corinne jumped into action offering her car for the first look. That was not the plan! When my sister surprised me with a bracelet right before first look as we were walking, Corinne whipped out her cell phone to shoot the moment. Even with her gear packed away, she found a way to be ready for anything at every moment! Throughout the course of the wedding and ceremony, Corinne wasn't just a photographer. She perpetually asked what she could do to help from fetch drinks, lift a skirt, or say ANYTHING to calm my nerves. I couldn't speak more highly of this photographer. If you book her, you get her at a steal. I am sure I will fade into her memory bank as just another wedding but she was probably one of my favorite people there. Also, just LOOK at these photos. 😍

C
Chelsea

Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing. Comfortable. Talented. Sweet.

Corrine was the best! So laid back and made us all very comfortable. I loved everything about all of my experiences with her! She even let my son keep a personal blanket of hers the night of our ... Read more wedding just so he would be more comfortable. She was everything we needed for our big day! SOOOO TALENTED! Thank you!

H
Hope

Married on 03/02/2019

Awesome photographer

Corinne was great the day of my wedding! She even was patient with my photo shy husband! She worked many angles and even got the pictures to me within a couple of weeks! Highly recommend! Read more Corinne was great the day of my wedding! She even was patient with my photo shy husband! She worked many angles and even got the pictures to me within a couple of weeks! Highly recommend!