Photography by Emanuele

New Port Richey, FL · View map · Visit website

About Photography by Emanuele

Photography by Emanuele is a poignant wedding photographer serving the Tampa region of Florida. Photography by Emanuele assures that 150 percent effort will be dedicated to providing clients with the most beautiful wedding photographs possible. Emanuele specializes in a contemporary photography style, and has won a variety of awards for his stunning images.

Experience
A 32-year photography veteran, Emanuele knows what he's doing and how to coordinate every detail; minimizing stress for the happy couple. Emanuele averages about 45 weddings a year, and has travelled near and far to service couples wherever they are for a variety of different wedding types.

With all that experience, Emanuele knows the types of services clients need to make the wedding photography process as fun and as simple as possible. Some of these services include:

• High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • Slideshows
  • Liability insurance
  • Toning
  • Second shooter

Other Services
In addition to day-of wedding services, Emanuele also offers additional photoshoots. Additional shoots include:

• Boudoir shoots

J
Featured
Jesse

Married on 10/20/2012

Manny has been nothing but excellent from our first appointment. He is a bright character with a kind personality which comes through when he is working. I say working, but you can not tell he is at a ... Read more job, he is simply doing what he obviously has an abundance of love and passion for. The quality of work is stunning and he deserves all the accreditation that he has. There were no issues ever with scheduling or responsiveness to questions and concerns. The engagement portrait we used was shot on honeymoon island and displayed as a signing photo at the wedding. I can't count how many of our guests complemented the photo. I sincerely would give 10/5 if I could he is without a doubt going to shoot my children's portraits somewhere in the future.

N
Nina

Married on 01/12/2019

My husband and I had a great experience with Photography by Emanuele. Manny and his wife Dora were professional, flexible, accommodating and very responsive. Manny was very familiar with my ceremony ... Read more and reception venues which resulted in us having a beautiful final product. He knew where and in what lighting to take all our photos. Thank you Manny and Dora for such beautiful photos of our wedding!

Joanna
Joanna

Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful photographer

Manny did a wonderful job as the photographer for our wedding as well as our engagement photo shoot. He gave great guidance on how to pose and the photos turned out lovely. I would highly recommend ... Read more him!