Photography by Emma Goble

Louisville, KY · View map · Visit website

About Photography by Emma Goble

Photography by Emma Goble, based in Louisville, Kentucky, is a photography company specializing in wedding, portrait, and event photography in the Louisville and Lexington area. The team strives to capture genuine, intimate, and powerful shots that tell a story and help make your wedding day memorable.

As a wedding photographer, my biggest pet peeve is standing a couple in front of a camera, placing them in the perfect pose & and telling them to smile. Getting your photos taken shouldn’t be awkward, it should be a memorable experience!

When you book me as your wedding photographer, yes, I may ask you to stand and smile for a couple straight-on shots that the in-laws will love, but you can’t capture love when a couple is staring down your lens. I will ask you to dance, I will ask you to whisper in your love’s ear about the day you met or what you think makes them beautiful, I will ask you to give them a hug from behind and spin them around. Whether it’s your engagement or your wedding, I want to create an experience, not just a session. I’m not a simple photographer because love is not simple; Love is unique, complex, and timeless, and your photos should be too.

We capture personalities; not just poses.
We capture your soul; not just your smile.
Photos by Emma G; The beauty of love, captured

Message me to view my 2019-2020 Pricing Guide!

6 Reviews for Photography by Emma Goble

6 Photography by Emma Goble Reviews

H
Featured
Hannah Hosp

Married on 11/25/2018

Amazing!!!!

Emma is an AMAZING photographer! She did my engagement photos, as well as other photography sessions in the past. She is extremely affordable (I’m talking boarderline too affordable). Our photos ... Read more turned out so beautiful and we had so many people asking who took them!! I will always use Emma for all of my photography needs!’

E
Erin Coffee

Getting married on 07/30/2020

Excellent photos! I couldn't be happier with the results

Emma was very professional throughout the entire experience. She guided my poses and captured the best angles. She definitely knows what she's doing. Her editing skills are also excellent. Read more Emma was very professional throughout the entire experience. She guided my poses and captured the best angles. She definitely knows what she's doing. Her editing skills are also excellent.

H
Haley Gale

Getting married on 08/02/2019

A-Mazing photographer with a Devine gift!

Ms. Google has such a sweet heart and a creativity that is priceless and unique! She is a highly motivated young photographer with attention to detail. Read more Ms. Google has such a sweet heart and a creativity that is priceless and unique! She is a highly motivated young photographer with attention to detail.