Photography By Grace Kathryn

Santa Barbara, CA · View map · Visit website

About Photography By Grace Kathryn

Photography By Grace Kathryn is a wedding photography service based in Santa Barbara, California. Utilizing the beautiful and natural hints of film, owner Grace Kathryn combines photojournalism and contemporary art to provide exquisite and memorable photographs for her clients.

Experience
Shooting weddings for five years, Grace grew up in the wintry sierras and rainforests of Central America before studying at Brooks Institute in Santa Barbara where she studied wedding photography. She loves capturing the essence of each couple and their weddings, from destination celebrations to elopements.

Grace provides captured moments of her clients’ real and true personalities, unique to every couple. While shooting, she hopes to glean into her work the magical moments that make up her clients' lives together. A storyteller at heart, her award-winning photography invites couples to relive their special day. Her services include:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Photography By Grace Kathryn also provides clients with other tangible memories. Her services include:

• Albums

A
Featured
Andrew

Married on 05/19/2018

I cannot overstate how incredible Grace is and how happy we are with our photos! She is a true talent, a professional, and a delight to work with. There are too many things I want to say about her but ... Read more I will pick just a few: 1) Skill. Grace is an extremely talented photographer. Her eye for creative shots is truly incredible. She was able to capture both the emotions of the day and the beauty of it through her lens! 2) Professionalism. Grace is a professional. She showed up to everything on time, ran her team (second shooter and assistant) efficiently, was extremely responsive via email, and stuck to all of her deadlines. We were absolutely confident in her and never had to think twice about whether she would pull through. 3) Personality. Grace was there for some of the most intimate and private parts of our wedding, which meant could have been incredible awkward but wasn’t! She is kind, warm, and extremely pleasant to be around. She was a fly on the wall during our first look and while we were getting ready. You have to like your photographer more than any other vendor in my opinion, and Grace is truly delightful. In summary, Grace is one of the best in the business in SB County. I would highly recommend checking out her website and her insta and you will see for yourself how talented she is!!

Rachel
Rachel

Married on 04/14/2019

Grace and her team are rockstars!

I can’t say enough good things about Grace and her team! We hired grace for our wedding this past April in Thousand Oaks. Grace is based in Santa Barbara and I live in LA but she was always so ... Read more accommodating and kind and would meet us half way whenever we needed to have in-person meetings. She responds to emails quickly and is a pleasure to work with. Other than that her work is BEYOND!! My husband and I are obsessed with our wedding photos and if it wasn’t weird I would print them all out and use them as wall paper for my bedroom because each and every one of them is incredible. They are bright and vibrant and everyone looks good! On the day of the wedding her team arrived on time and made the best use of the time we had them for. They got so many detail shots of the venue and our cocktail hour that I saw things in the pictures that I missed in real life on the day of the wedding. A photographer is one of the most important vendors you will hire - don’t make the mistake of not hiring Grace!

S
Shaina

Married on 02/16/2019

Best Decision Ever

The most important detail of our wedding to my, now, husband and I were the photos. Therefore we researched quite extensively and we are beyond grateful for the art Grace created in our engagement and ... Read more wedding photos. She is knowledgeable, makes you feel very comfortable, and is extremely talented. Honestly I am short on words because her photos speak for themselves. I would say they have a romantic and artistic feel to them. Many of our loved ones have commented that she catches personal moments well and that her art is something you might see in a magazine.