Photography by Jacquelynn

Tucson, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Photography by Jacquelynn

What is your love story? I want to hear it. What is your vibe? Light, bright and airy? Colorful, vivid and vibrant? Are you soft, romantic. and whimsical or do you make a loud, bold, beautiful statement?

Who you are is the most important part of the wedding. You choose to be your photographer is the second most important. Because the right photographer can be anything you need her to be, and capture the details that you worked so hard to bring together on this, your wedding day. And that becomes your legacy for years to come.

Your story matters. I am a storyteller. Your wedding matters. And I will deliver amazing.

Whether you're an ocean girl, or a mountain guy, love the city or dig cactus and desert, we can be friends. Because I love it all.

I will go where you are and be the photographer you deserve.

Photography by Jacquelynn finds and uses the best light in your amazing location to capture all the details of your wedding day. She blends natural posing with photojournaloistic candids to offer you a variety of images that will tell your love story from start to finish. She offers additional hours, high-resolution images, and liability insurance, and only works one event per day. She will travel with you to multiple locations if your wedding takes place at more than one site. Couples may receive their final photos via albums, digital files, fine art canvas and metal, or printed. An engagement session is included with every wedding.

Jacquelynn loves to travel, adores fresh flowers, drinks dark roast coffee, looks for rooftop bars where the view is better with a glass of wine in hand, and generally loves everything about photography.

30 Reviews for Photography by Jacquelynn

30 Photography by Jacquelynn Reviews

A
Featured
Amanda

Married on 07/05/2012

Jacquelyn was an amazing part of our wedding day! Before our event she made sure to hear our vision for the day and also advised us on photographs we might want. She is professional but so warm and ... Read more fun, making us comfortable so we were able to capture such beautiful pictures to remember our day. Jacquelyn also provided a fun engagement session for us a few days before the wedding all around the city of Boston, where we had met and got engaged. During our wedding day, Jacquelynn captured such special moments not only of us, but of our family and friends as well. I cannot sing her praises enough and plan to have further sessions with her as our family grows.

J
Jennifer

Married on 03/03/2018

We hired Jacquelynn as our wedding photographer and it was one of the best decisions we made! We met with her before signing a contract to review her past work and knew right away from her awesome ... Read more personality that she would be a great photographer for us. We wanted someone who was energetic and adventurous just like us, and she was the perfect fit! My husband and I live in Phoenix and had our reception in Tucson, so we looked for our wedding photographer in Tucson. We wanted to take our engagement pictures at Canyon Lake (45 outside of Phoenix) and Jacquelynn had no problem driving from Tucson to shoot those pictures for us. She did an amazing job making us feel comfortable and relaxed while taking pictures- and you can definitely tell from the photos! Jacquelynn has a talent for capturing the natural beauty of Arizona and utilizes the light to create truly spectacular photographs. One thing we love about Jacquelynn is she includes all day coverage for wedding pictures! We looked at a couple of photographers and their packages were capped at a certain number of hours and then if you wanted them to stay later, it cost more. Not with Jacquelynn! She explained from the beginning that she would be with us from beginning to end and we just needed to give her the wedding day timeline so she could plan out all of the pictures she needed to get done. Our wedding pictures captured every moment of our perfect wedding day, all thanks to Jacquelynn. With her detailed questionnaire we were able to tell her exactly what we wanted, and she delivered! Jacquelynn is extremely organized and efficient, so she was able to capture all of the pictures we wanted without putting

J
Jonathan

Married on 05/06/2017

J Buck, I had to really think about what to say. Trying to put in words how these amazing pictures you took changed my life has shown do be very difficult. Yes I, Jonathan Spurr, was at a loss for ... Read more words. I already knew I was a lucky man, but seeing us in these pictures. Seeing how we look at each other and how much we love and need each other, it has changed my life. I had no idea how Rachel looked at me, how she smiles, laughed, and just is goofy when she is with me. Now I do! I have my favorite pictures of us on my phone home page. I look at them all the time, multiple times an hour. It always makes my day better and makes me smile. Looking at these pictures makes me emotional, talking about them, even typing this to you makes me misty eyed. I often think there is no way I could possibly love Rachel more than I do. Then something simple, like amazing pictures taken by you completely change my world. I see my world from the outside. I got to see my world as you see it. Neither Rachel or myself believed that anyone on this planet could get done in picture what you did. These are the best pictures of me that have ever been taken. You are the first person in 42 years that was able to capture me. Thank you for giving me a peak at what everyone else sees when they look at us. You truly helped me love my beautiful bride even more than I already do.