Photography By Kathy Collins

Geneva, NY · View map

About Photography By Kathy Collins

You are the most important part of what I do. Whether it is your newborn baby, your senior in high school, or your wedding day, I will do everything to make sure to capture the moments with your vision in mind.

I specialize in the following areas and love nothing more than catching those moments that happen in a flash so that you can keep them forever. Photographing any couples wedding or commitment ceremony is a pleasure for me. I enjoy nothing more than catching these once in a lifetime moments and providing a way to look into the past at a happy day!

5 Reviews for Photography By Kathy Collins

5 Photography By Kathy Collins Reviews

L
Lauren

Married on 10/04/2014

Kathy and Jess were incredible. Kathy was a pleasure to work with and made everyone feel super comfortable throughout the day. The photos were lovely and she was really quick in sending all the files ... Read more files to us. We had all of our pictures within three weeks! I really can't say enough good things about Kathy. It couldn't have gone smoother.

C
Carissa

Married on 08/31/2014

Kathy did our engagement photos, family photos some wedding photos and holiday photos of our kids. She was great with the kids and had awesome ideas for all the shootsn. She was very quick in getting ... Read more the photos back to us and made sure they were what we wanted!

C
Christine

Event date: 06/28/2014

Kathy did my son's senior and graduation photos. We were impressed with her originality, the quality of her work, how "not-expensive" her services are, and how easily she worked with our time ... Read more restraints. I am now recommending Kathy to EVERYONE who has need for a photographer; they will not be disappointed!