Photography by Kimberly

Wentworth, NH · View map

About Photography by Kimberly

Weddings are one of the most beautiful ceremonies we have in any culture. It is not about the linens, the party favors or how much is spent. This day is about the two of you.

The first time I was ever asked to photograph a wedding was back in 94. It was in the backyard of the couple's home with some picnic tables and family members. That was it & I thought "how beautiful this is?". Two people, surrounded by those who loved and supported them. My second wedding was in the woods, by a waterfall, with everyone walking barefoot. I didn't think you get any more natural or spectacular than that. As the years continued, I found that each wedding was unique and I could not get enough. Over time, I fell in love with capturing those moments.

I have been photographing weddings for over almost 20 years now. I have a degree in Photography Technology and have run my own freelance business for well over a decade. I can't tell you how many weddings I have done but I can tell you this, I absolutely LOVE what I do and with each wedding, I gain new friends and how lovely it is to not only meet new people, but watch them grow as a family. This is the most special part.

5 Reviews for Photography by Kimberly

5 Photography by Kimberly Reviews

Jessica
Jessica

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful photographer!

We have hired Kim for our wedding photos next October. We recently had an engagement photo shoot with her and couldn't be happier with our choice for our wedding. Kim was on time for the shoot, so ... Read more friendly and really made us feel comfortable with her. The photos were returned earlier than we were expecting and we are so happy with how they turned out. I would definitely recommend Kim for any photos you may need!

V
Valerie Zajac

Married on 10/06/2018

Best wedding photographer!

Kim is a brilliant photographer. She captures so much nuance and emotion with her photos. She is creative, extremely capable, and kind. Kim is professional, yet flexible and fun. She knows how ... Read more vulnerable you can be on your wedding day, and can be trusted 100% to take excellent care of you.

D
Danielle

Married on 10/05/2018

Awesome Photographer!

Kim was amazing! I am so happy we used her for both our engagement session and wedding photos because they came out absolutely beautiful! She responded quickly, made it easy to meet up and truly ... Read more listens to what you are looking for in photos. I will definitely be recommending her to everyone I know and will be using her someday for my future maternity shoot as well!!