Photography by Kyla

Mooresville, NC · View map · Visit website

About Photography by Kyla

Photography by Kyla is a Mooresville, North Carolina-based wedding photography company servicing the greater Charlotte area. Kyla and her team of experienced photographers are passionate about love and the beautiful moments love creates. They find joy and excitement in the fact that every wedding day is different and are committed to creating a photo collection that reflects each wedding day, no matter the weather or inevitable challenges.

Photography by Kyla offers a variety of wedding day packages in order to fit your budget and needs. Services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Destination/travel

L
    Featured
    Lauren

Married on 12/27/2015

Kyla has taken my photos for family pictures, engagement photos, wedding, maternity and newborn pictures! She is really versatile and takes the best pictures! I have trusted her to document my ... Read more family's journey of the past several years and when she photographed my wedding.... she did not disappoint! I ALWAYS receive compliments on my wedding pictures. They are beautiful and a work of art. Kyla is warm and great to work with and will make you feel comfortable right away! She has an eye for placement, natural light, negative and positive space.... she is just a gem of a photographer. She captured the sweetest moments on the biggest day of my life! She made sure to get every detail. She is also really great working with kids! I recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer in the Charlotte area! She's amazing!

G
    Gretchen

Getting married on 09/07/2019

I have used Photography by Kyla many times for various photo shoots, from lifestyle, to a birthday photoshoot with my dog, to pictures of my love and I. Kyla is very personable, and really does a ... Read more great job of making you feel comfortable with her! She has a great eye for getting the candid moments, and not making you feel weird or cheesy during the photo shoot. She was able to get my non-photogenic guy to be comfortable in front of the camera, which I had thought was an impossible feat. Communicating with Kyla before, after, and during all photoshoots has made me feel like I was in great hands. The attention to detail Kyla is able to give is second to none, and I cannot wait for her to shoot my big day!

C
    Cheryl

Married on 08/08/2018

Kyla was kind enough to do a family photo shoot in Charlotte and then drive 30 miles north for a surprise 25th anniversary vow renewal. Never having used her before she captured the moment that will ... Read more re-tell the story for years to come! I forgot she was even around but somehow was able to get the most beautiful photographs. She is very talented and knows how to work with all personalities. I would highly recommend!