Photography by Larson

Sarasota, FL · View map · Visit website

About Photography by Larson

Photography by Larson is a husband and wife wedding photography team servicing the Tampa, Florida region. This husband and wife team specializes in a contemporary photography style. A talented duo with a passion for both photography and people, Photography by Larson is the experienced company you need to capture the beauty of your Floridian wedding. With so many fun service options, you won't be able to resist.

Experience
Verlyn and Kathleen Larson have been in the wedding photography game since 1986, and average about 40-45 weddings a year. This gives them ample time to attend photography seminars and conferences in between. Verlyn has a BS in Photojournalism from South Dakota State University.

Photography by Larson ensures that you will receive your wedding photos seven to ten days after your wedding; a great offer when you know you just won't be able to wait to see the magic. Other services they offer include:

• Coffee table style albums
  • 14-16 images emailed to you the day after the wedding
  • Editing and toning
  • Second shooter
  • Liability insurance
  • Additional hours
  • Engagement shoots
  • Online viewing and file downloading

81 Reviews for Photography by Larson

81 Photography by Larson Reviews

B
Brian

Getting married on 11/03/2020

Fantastic experience with Verlyn and Kathleen

We had a fantastic experience with Verlyn and Kathleen as our wedding photographers. They take amazing photos - both of them have very skillful eyes for framing, light, and composition. Our "teaser" ... Read more photos came out quickly and were stunning - we loved that they provided a few of the best photos just a couple of days after the wedding, with the balance of them coming later in a very nice box with a DVD containing the rest of the photos. Another thing that gets overlooked - if you're looking at several photographers and they have about the same skill level and price consider this - Photography by Larson made our wedding day easier and less stressful with their excellent communication throughout the process and on the day of the wedding. They strive to show up early and were prepared and on time to our wedding. They were open to suggestions for poses, they had every pose we wanted printed out and they made sure we get all of them, in addition to framing their own shots and having lots of suggestions. They are professional and no drama. My wife and I cannot recommend them highly enough. Thank you Verlyn and Kathleen!

Jessy
Jessy Jessy

Married on 05/25/2019

The wedding pictures were beautiful.

Verlyn and his wife were so nice. They were so good with my kids. I am from out of state and they made me feel so comfortable. They are truly a blessing. Thanks for making my big day so special! Read more Verlyn and his wife were so nice. They were so good with my kids. I am from out of state and they made me feel so comfortable. They are truly a blessing. Thanks for making my big day so special!!!

C
Chaye

Married on 03/03/2019

Photos for days

Working with Verlyn and Kathleen was a blessing. I didn’t have any clue what I wanted, but they were there throughout the process, along with my sister-in-law who helped a lot with making sure we got ... Read more photos of everyone. Our photos came back better than expected and we are excited to share with family and friends!