Photography by Laurie

Deerfield Beach, FL · View map

About Photography by Laurie

Hi there - Thank you for checking me out. My name is Laurie Hotchkiss and I am a single shooter traditional style photographer with a slight twist of creative shooting and editing. My contracted pricing varies depending on needs, time and distance.

I have been photographing Weddings and events for 7 years. I love meeting new people and being a part of their special day, I get so much more involved then just standing in a corner taking pictures (Which I also do) I like to pose my wedding parties and families along with MANY candid and sometimes props!

I look forward to hearing from you and creating a package for your needs. Please email me at lauriehotchkiss@comcast.net

6 Reviews for Photography by Laurie

6 Photography by Laurie Reviews

User5321865

Event date: 08/29/2015

Laurie is a true professional that make her subjects feel comfortable in front of the lens. She took my daughters graduation photo and not one turned out bad. They were all beautiful. Read more Laurie is a true professional that make her subjects feel comfortable in front of the lens. She took my daughters graduation photo and not one turned out bad. They were all beautiful.

User5208698

Event date: 05/15/2015

Our families most precious memories have been captured by Photography by Laurie. We have referred her to many of our friend, families and coworkers to capture their life events as well. Laurie listens ... Read more listens to the client - she has a creative flare to capture candid shots and can also manage groups of all ages for perfect formal shots. It amazes me how she can capture a moment that no one else is seeing and present it in a way that will bring tears to your eyes or put a smile on your face (or sometimes both at the same time). If you don't have ideas on what you want she will come to you with many options. Laurie does the research needed about your event to provide you with so many wonderful options to choose. Our family would highly recommend Photography by Laurie. She is amazing!

S
Stephen

Event date: 03/08/2015

Laurie was amazing! It says baby shower for my event, it was actually newborn photos for our first daughter who was born back in February 2015. Laurie came to our house and was there for 2 hours and ... Read more was about as patient as a photographer could be with a newborn. She was focused on providing us with the best shots for the best value. We received our photos within 2 weeks (which was crazy fast). It took us two years to get our wedding photos back, so when I received our daughter's photos in two weeks, I couldn't have been happier. The final product was perfect. I would recommend Laurie to anyone who is looking for a professional photographer for a great value. She was great to work with.