Photography By Lotus

Campbell, CA · View map

About Photography By Lotus

I'm a San Francisco bay area wedding photographer who has definitely found my passion in telling a story through my camera lens. For this reason, photographing a wedding is a huge joy for me. I can watch a beautiful story unfold and I can capture many amazing moments throughout the day. I strive to make each photo evoke a sense of emotion and thought. I try to see every scene in a unique way.

I like my presence at a wedding to be unobtrusive and friendly. This way, I can best capture the most natural moments of people experiencing one of the happiest days of their lives.

With each of my clients, I take great care to determine what is important to them and how to best deliver that to them. From the first photograph I take, to the post processing, to the digital galleries or printed albums, it is my goal to leave my clients with gorgeous visual documentation that will leave them with lasting memories for years to come.

Please visit my site to see more samples of my work! I'm always updating! www.photographybylotus.com

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

Photography By Lotus FAQ