Photography by Mabry

Easley, SC · View map

About Photography by Mabry

Photography by Mabry is a wedding photography service located in Easley, South Carolina. This independent photographer favors candid, honest photography that truly represents each couple. She also ensures her services are affordable and available without any hassle added to your wedding planning process.

Experience
Mabry Thompson, the photographer behind Photography by Mabry, graduated from Trident Tech in 2011 with her degree in photography. Thereafter, she pursued a career in abstract and landscape photography before discovering a deep passion for shooting portraits. She currently specializes in newborn and maternity shoots, but also works weddings with gusto and enthusiasm, offering photos that are heartwarming and naturally-lit.

Photography by Mabry offers engagement shoots, boudoir shoots, trash the dress shoots and wedding portraits. She provides your high-resolution photographs as albums, digital files, proofs, and prints. She also offers custom materials like save the dates. Mabry offers the following services:

• Additional hours

H
Heather

Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing!!!

Mabry is an amazing photographer! Me and my husband love how our wedding day pictures turned out. Definitely a pleasure to work with and will be using her again soon! Read more Mabry is an amazing photographer! Me and my husband love how our wedding day pictures turned out. Definitely a pleasure to work with and will be using her again soon!

H
Haley Middleton

Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing!!!!!!

I had the best experience! ♥️ If I could give her a million stars I would! So down to earth and fun to work with! Read more I had the best experience!♥️ If I could give her a million stars I would! So down to earth and fun to work with!!

M
Megan

Married on 12/31/2018

My Husband and I originally set our wedding date for New Year's eve 2018, but a few months later we decided we didn't want to wait that long and moved it up to New Year's eve 2017 leaving us 2 months ... Read more to plan! Mabry was so flexible with this last minute decision! She with out hesitation agreed to phograph our wedding even with it being last minute AND on a Holliday! We couldn't have asked for a more professional photographer to work with!