Photography by Mandi White

Charleston, WV · View map

About Photography by Mandi White

Photojournalist wedding and portrait photographer in the Washington DC metro area. Also serving Charleston, West Virginia and surrounding areas. Enjoy relaxed photo sessions and creative artistic images.

8 Reviews for Photography by Mandi White

8 Photography by Mandi White Reviews

L
Laura

Married on 09/20/2008

Mandi was absolutely fantastic! I could not have asked for a more professional photographer. She was at my beck and call and exceeded my expectations to the fullest. I was a crazy bride, e-mailing ... Read more and texting her at all hours of the night; she never seemed to mind and always responded quickly. Mandi captured our wedding with such a magically creative eye that I will look at our pictures for years to come and be drawn back to that very special day! THANK YOU SO MUCH MANDI <3 Sincerly, Laura Mae :o)

A
Anna

Married on 05/25/2008

She also did our engagement shots and when we have babies she will be doing those shots as well. I love that everyone felt so comfortable with her, she is awesome and the pictures are AMAZING! Read more She also did our engagement shots and when we have babies she will be doing those shots as well. I love that everyone felt so comfortable with her, she is awesome and the pictures are AMAZING!

L
Lindsey

Married on 10/20/2007

Mandi was a dream to work with! Her photos are so beautiful, and she really sort of slips into the wood work, so that your guests hardly even know she's there. I can't wait to see the images she took ... Read more took at my wedding, we had a great time posing for her, and I know she captured a lot of great candid moments, too! She was fun, and very professional, and took the formal, posed shots very quickly so we were all able to enjoy the cocktail hour with our guests before it ended. Thanks, Mandi, you rock!