Photography By Selina

Mesa, AZ · View map

About Photography By Selina

Making memories is what life is about. I capture those moments to cherish forever. Romantic, sentimental, deeply connected to my family and friends; I’m that person. There to cry or laugh with you through it all.

Weddings, I love them! Your special day is just as special to me. You've dedicated months to planning one of the most magical days of your life. After the music fades, the cake is devoured and your feet stop aching, you'll have images of every last detail. Funny, serious, romantic, chic, eclectic, industrial or a combination, your personality and style will shine through.

Location, location, location... you name it, I'm there. Travel is my passion! So far I've been to 12 countries, 21 states and hundreds of cities, towns, and trails to the middle of nowhere. Even though I'm a "city girl", I can ride (UTV) and hike to almost any location you choose. Also, as a third generation Arizona native (having lived in Flagstaff for eight of those years) I know a lot of great places off the beaten path for some really awesome backdrops. As long as I've got my coffee, I'm good to go!

I come prepared, and not just as a photographer. I have sewn dresses, pinned on boutonnieres, carried flowers, cleaned rings, and double stick tape has fixed all kinds of strange issues. I'll always have a tissue, for you or for me. As a mom of three boys (five boys if you include the husband and the dog!) I can handle just about anything. I always have a few tricks up my sleeves for my sessions. Life happens, roll with it, we'll get through it.

4 Reviews for Photography By Selina

4 Photography By Selina Reviews

K
Kim

Married on 05/19/2018

Selina was so great! She was patient and helpful. She was not up in our faces like some photographers and got some really amazing shots! I would reccomend Selina to anyone. Read more Selina was so great! She was patient and helpful. She was not up in our faces like some photographers and got some really amazing shots! I would reccomend Selina to anyone.

J
Jenna

Married on 08/23/2015

Selina did a amazing job photographing my wedding. She did such a great job that I had a hard time picking which photos to frame! I would highly recommend her, you will not regret it! Read more Selina did a amazing job photographing my wedding. She did such a great job that I had a hard time picking which photos to frame! I would highly recommend her, you will not regret it!

M
Meredith

Married on 11/23/2013

I have had Selina photograph all the big moments engagement photos, wedding and all three kids. She is amazing and captures us as we are not as a posed perfect family. I cherish the moments she has ... Read more captured.