Photography by Wendy Hewes

East Providence, RI · View map · Visit website

About Photography by Wendy Hewes

Photography by Wendy Hewes is a photography firm located in East Providence, Rhode Island. With a professional and caring manner, the photographer will capture high-quality photos that tell your love story.

Experience
Wendy Hewes has over 26 years of experience in professional photography and uses the proper equipment and techniques that she learned in Rhode Island School of Design and the Community College of Rhode Island. Her work has been featured in Brides Choice Magazine, and she has been a WeddingWire award winner for many years.

Photography by Wendy Hewes offers many services that are included in the wedding packages. These services include:

• 4-8 hours of coverage
  • Two professional photographers
  • One assistant photographer
  • Unlimited amount of digital images
  • Copyright release
  • Wooden flash drive and storage box
  • Engagement session
  • Wrapped canvas or metal print
  • Photo album

R
Featured
Rachel

Married on 06/28/2014

There are not enough wonderful words to describe Wendy Hewes and her team. I can't stop looking at our wedding photo's - they are so great! When I met Wendy at a local wedding show she won me over ... Read more with her energetic and authentic personality and the moment I met her I knew she was going to be our wedding photographer. She truly captured our personalities and told the story of love and our day perfectly. She has a unbridled passion for photography and unwavering desire to give us exactly what we wanted in our photographs. We love so many of them it is hard to make selections for our album. Thank you thank you thank you Wendy Hewes!!! My Wife Wendy and I couldn't be more happy ...

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 11/11/2018

Phenomenal person

Wendy was absolutely phenomenal! She captured every important moment and ones that my husband and I never would have thought of. Both Wendy and her assistant, Mike, felt like old friends, they just ... Read more made us feel so comfortable. Between her and her assistant we have so many beautiful pictures to remember our wedding day from, I could not be happier. On a more personal note my nephew, who acted as ring bearer, is four years old and high functioning Autistic and very curious both Wendy and Mike were amazing with him, explain how the cameras work and showing him what everything looks like. You could not ask for a better person to photograph your wedding!

S
Sandra

Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing quality professional service beautiful photos

Wendy and her team went above and beyond to make our day prefect. She catered to us whenever we had questions. Her pictures were absolutely amazing and we got them back in such a short amount of time. ... Read more Wendy is a true professional who is passionate about what she does.