PhotoKisses

Orlando, FL · View map

About PhotoKisses

Hi, my name is Kristina!

For over 13 years, I photographed joyful celebrations and fairytale weddings in western NY and later, central FL. As of January 2017, I have closed my wedding photography business PhotoKisses, and will no longer accept commissions through Wedding Wire or any other online sources. I continue to photograph weddings under contract with the Orion Photo Group (owners of George Street Photo and Lily & Lime) so if you're interested in booking me for your event, please ask for my portfolio over at Orion.

48 Reviews for PhotoKisses

48 PhotoKisses Reviews

V
Veronica

Married on 08/05/2015

We absolutely LOVED Kristina! My fiance and I are having a Harry Potter themed wedding and where better to do an engagement session than The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal. Kristina met ... Read more us promptly after our flight landed and we were so excited to experience our dream place for the first time and have photos to document it. She took her time waiting for the perfect moments in the middle of a crowded theme park, she had great spots in mind for photos, but took the time to listen to what we wanted as well, she spent extra time making sure we had all the photos we needed and wouldn't leave until we were completely satisfied. She made us feel completely comfortable and at ease. We couldn't be more pleased with our photos and can't wait to display them in our home and at our wedding. And our guest book is out of this world.

M
Amalia

Married on 06/14/2015

Kristina does AMAZING work! She has an incredible eye to capture the right moments in the most beautiful ways. Not only does she do incredible work, but she is a pleasure to work with. It was a joy ... Read more joy to have her shoot our wedding! She shot our wedding in Texas, and was always punctual and professional. I live in Dallas, and my venue was extremely strict about the amount of (limited) time that we got for photography post-ceremony. Kristina was flexible and collaborative, and despite the crazy time restrictions plus the stress of the event, she remained very positive with a bubbly character. She made her photo session fun, complimenting us and doing things to make us laugh, so to get the best shots out of us. Our photo album turned out absolutely fabulous. Trust me when I say that you will not be disappointed if you hire PhotoKisses. Check out her website, see her online portfolio, and read her reviews. You will see for yourself. My husband and I are incredibly satisfied! Thank you, PhotoKisses!!!! :)

R
Rachel

Married on 04/25/2015

Kristina is one of a kind. She is the perfect package of fun, bubbly, and creative wrapped up in a professional approach to planning and executing your photos on your wedding day. My husband and I are ... Read more are military and were deployed for most of the year leading up to our wedding. This didn’t allow for us to complete an engagement session ahead of time, but she let me substitute that with a fun and classy boudoir session the morning of the wedding. More importantly, she delivered everything she promised she would. Right after our outdoor ceremony ended, it started to rain and our plan had been to have formal shots outside. Kristina knew exactly how to handle the situation. You can’t tell there is a drop of rain coming down on us during our group shots outside and when we were forced to move inside, she managed to catch breathtaking shots during a happy hour-packed hotel lobby. Everyone looks stunning and every detail I put into the wedding décor was captured. Furthermore, Kristina had no problem running after us down the street in a downpour to preserve the moment we all decided to parade to the next bar at the end of the wedding with noisemakers and horns. Because of Kristina, the night my husband and I never want to forget, from start to finish, will live on in the beautiful photos she took.