Photos by Ariel

Lincoln, IL · View map · Visit website

About Photos by Ariel

Photos by Ariel is a wedding photography service based out of Lincoln, Illinois. Ariel makes it her mission to provide all of her couples with images that change the way they live their life. She uses each couples story- past, present and future- in a unique way. She allows it to inspire her to create images that portray the entirety of their story so that her photos will later speak a message of hope to her couples. That way no matter what season your in with your relationship, each and every time you look at them you will feel encouraged and be inspired to keep choosing each other each and every day. Ariel has a passion for weddings and marriage and will follow you every step of the way to tell your beautiful love story through the art of professional photography.

Photos by Ariel specializes in bright & airy style photography. Ariel can also provide couples with albums, canvases, digital files, flush mounts, matted prints, prints, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards of their final images if desired. In addition to wedding day coverage, each package comes with a second shooter and an engagement session as well as the digital files for ALL of the images from your special day. Some of the other services that she offer include:

• Additional hours

Featured
Audrey Leischner

Married on 06/29/2019

Ariel is fantastic!

First off, Ariel is a fantastic photographer! I absolutely love her style. She is super great to work with and has such a fun and bubbly personality. I love how she tries her best to really get to ... Read more know her clients. She is reliable and flexible. WE LOVED our wedding photos. They are so timeless!

Paigejor
Paigejor

Married on 08/03/2019

The Best Photographer

Ariel is honestly the best decision you can make for your wedding day... Other than your partner! I had a hard time finding a photographer who fit with what I was wanting and who my husband and I as ... Read more people, and then came Ariel. Immediately after contacting she asked to FaceTime to get a better sense of who we are- I loved that! I didn't actually meet Ariel in person until my wedding day, but it was like I'd known her for a long time. My husband and I loved having her, as she made us feel so comfortable. Her photos are amazing as well! She really has a gift.

Fun
Fun Dmc - Wedding Band

Married on 08/03/2019

We Loved Working with Ariel!

We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Photos by Ariel! As a wedding band, we work with several different photographers and vendors, few as professional and outstanding as Ariel. ... Read more Ariel not only took incredible photos throughout the entire day, she was also approachable, organized, and truly a joy to work beside. Ariel made sure to coordinate and confirm all of the details for the ceremony and reception ahead of time with our team and was in communication with our team throughout the entire wedding. Beyond her incredible professionalism and quality work, Ariel’s demeanor was so pleasant. From the moment we met her through the end of the night, Ariel was smiling, interacting with the bridal party and guests, and was bringing a positive energy to the entire room. We could not recommend her more.