Photos By CPat

Orlando, FL · View map · Visit website

About Photos By CPat

Photos By CPat is more than just a wedding photography company. I treat every wedding as if it were my very own, and strive to capture all of the images with the thought of each bride and groom sharing these images with their loved ones. I often refer to myself as your "wedding day best friend". I am a timekeeper, a mediator at times, a creator of zen when it gets stressful and most importantly the person in charge of capturing your memories.

Having experienced all the effort and planning that went into my own wedding, I value the importance of making sure every clients’ big days are captured perfectly. That is why I work so hard to preserve all the details. To achieve this, I abide by a one-event-per-day policy so that I am dedicated to your special day for as long as you need.

Through a multitude of styles (contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, and traditional), I can produce a variety of images that truly represents the multifaceted nature of the day. Additionally, I offer a range of packages to suit different weddings - from the big and luxurious to the small and intimate.

Other Services

Possessing a keen eye for taking pleasing, idyllic, and artistic wedding photos, I also enjoy covering engagements and proposals. With this service, I am able to provide you with mementos of the happy moment when you said ‘yes’ to getting married. Some of the other services available include:

• Digital files

7 Photos By CPat Reviews

Featured
User4040694

2+ years ago

Professional, reliable and fantastic photos. Captures all the right moments. Highly recommended! Read more Professional, reliable and fantastic photos. Captures all the right moments. Highly recommended !

B
Belisa Ucciardo

Married on 06/02/2018

Mother of the bride.

Beautiful pictures, helpful, understanding, takes charge when needed, friendly, timely! Most of all her work is absolutely beautiful! Read more Beautiful pictures, helpful, understanding, takes charge when needed, friendly, timely! Most of all her work is absolutely beautiful!

Mandy
Mandy Inselman

Married on 08/29/2015

Outstanding

An incredible photographer and able to catch beautiful and special moments and you don’t even realize she caught it perfectly until you see the pictures. We realized we forgot my “something blue” and ... Read more before I could even start to stress she had a perfect little blue ribbon tied around my shoe. I’m not even sure where she got it! Like magic!