Photos By Kintz

Baltimore, MD · View map · Visit website

About Photos By Kintz

Photos by Kintz is a dynamic wedding photography duo with homes in both Baltimore, Maryland and Waitsfield, Vermont. We specialize in unique, authentic portraits and serve couples in the Baltimore, Maryland, and Vermont areas. Bobby & Kolleen Kintz are an incredibly innovative husband and wife team that will photograph the most important memories from your special day. We capture real, raw, honest, creative and candid moments in a photojournalistic style. For unmatched personal service and exceeded expectations, consider Photos by Kintz.

Experience

Bobby and Kolleen Kintz are the owners/photographers behind Photos by Kintz. Bobby began his professional photography career in Los Angeles in 2005. They are a team that routinely thrills the couples they work with by providing quality mementos and can meet most styles and budgets. The company has been awarded the Couple’s Choice Award from WeddingWire consistently since 2015.

The photographer offers many wedding services. Photos by Kintz’ services include:

• High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Destination/travel
  • Other services

Other Services

In addition to the above wedding-related offerings, Photos by Kintz also offers many other services as well. Their other services include:

• Engagement sessions

E
Featured
Emily

Married on 04/20/2018

We chose Bobby and Kolleen after they did another wedding in our family. They are without a doubt the absolute best photographers we could have possibly chosen. The comfort level they provide is ... Read more outstanding, even if you are a little photo shy like we were. On the day of the wedding, they were able to capture all of the good times while even dealing with an overzealous park ranger at the Jefferson Memorial. We never thought of them as a couple of photographers who we hired but rather welcome guests chronicling our big day. We've already gotten our sneak peek of photos back from them, and they look amazing! We cannot recommend them enough!

A
Amanda

Married on 05/04/2019

Best photographers in town!

Honestly I don't even know where to start with Bobby & Kolleen. They were FANTASTIC! Ever since we met them at AVAM, my fiance and I knew we wanted to work with them. We picked their package with the ... Read more engagement shoot so we could get to know them more. They love what they do and love each other more. They gave my fiance and I ideas for different poses (since we only had 3). They love to get the detailed, but also candid shots when you're not looking. On the wedding day, they showed up prepared and ready to take all the photos we needed. I shared my pinterest board with them, so they knew of the style I wanted some of the photos and helped us recreate them. I received my sneak peek in less than a week (which was a great surprise to start off the honeymoon!). I can't wait to see how the rest of the photos turned out. If you're looking for fun photographers that take great pride in their work, then look no further and pick Bobby & Kolleen to be on your team!

F
Forrest Popkin

Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful to work with, Start to Finish

The Kintz's made the process of selecting their services, arranging engagement photos, discussion of the 'vision' for the wedding, and the creation of the final album exceptionally easy. They were ... Read more responsive in all emails, always friendly, and you really get the sense they enjoy what they do. That is not even to comment on the quality of their photography. We just got done showing our families the album. We had a action packed day and no moment went undocumented. Bobby and Kolleen took opportunities to go above their duties by looking for items, communicating between members of the wedding party, etc.