Photos By Nanci

Perkinsville, VT · View map

About Photos By Nanci

I photograph weddings in a natural, unobtrusive, candid style. I capture your special day as it unfolds. Although I am based in Vermont, I am available to travel to your venue/location.

View my wedding samples: https://photosbynanci.smugmug.com/Wedding-Photography

Check your date: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc56Np8PukhhDIo8NoqS4l0VoCkOItMJHQbR9WEm4rKMGuyfw/viewform

Call 802-230-5152 or email nancy@photosbynanci.com for more information.

4 Reviews for Photos By Nanci

4 Photos By Nanci Reviews

N
Nellie

Married on 07/22/2018

Very kind and helpful

We couldn’t of been more happy! Nanci did a beautiful job and captured almost every emotion! She brought knowledge and experience to our special day! We highly recommend Nancy for your photo shoot! Read more We couldn’t of been more happy! Nanci did a beautiful job and captured almost every emotion! She brought knowledge and experience to our special day! We highly recommend Nancy for your photo shoot!

M
Michaelle

Married on 09/06/2017

From the first email contact I knew she would be the one for us! Nanci caught moments I hadn't even remembered until I saw the pictures. She moved around the room at times almost invisible and then ... Read more made herself known when she wanted to get things started. Nanci has techniques I have not seen in photography before however; I refuse to give them away. Not just the wedding party but even the guests loved her. People that normally hide from all pictures, jumped right in. I would highly recommend Nanci for any event and if she would like to post any of my pictures any where I would be proud and so should she. Nanci made my Cinderella day complete! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Mr. and Mrs. Brian T. Sheldon.

L
lenny

Married on 07/14/2017

Excellent wonderful person to do business with. Rang her and she responded quickly with answering questions and date of availability. She is very courteous and professional. Was early on our special ... Read more day and the photography was beautifully done. still and candid shots in both color and black/white. timing of photos during, before and after the ceremony was spot on. came highly recommended by the resort we were staying in. just awesome!