PHOYTography

New Richmond, OH · View map

About PHOYTography

PHOYTography is a wedding photography business located in New Richmond, Ohio. This company services all types of weddings and special occasions in the greater Cincinnati area as well as Columbus, Dayton, and northern Kentucky. The owner and lead photographer, Beth Hoyt, loves working with new clients and getting to share special moments with people from all over. As a pizza-loving mother of five, Beth is a pleasure to work with and will do everything she can to ensure that you enjoy the time that you spend with her.

On your wedding day, not only does this photographer capture every moment as it happens, but she is also willing to help you with anything else to make sure that you are calm and relaxed throughout the celebration. Whether you need help getting on the boutonniere or would like someone to go grab you a glass of water, PHOYTography is there for you in anyway that you need it. Because Beth wants her clients to see their images as soon as possible, she offers a one-week sneak peek in the form of a highlight reel digital gallery. Some of the other services that Beth Hoyt offers to her clients include an experienced second shooter, personalized USB drive, engagement session, and a print release.

3 Reviews for PHOYTography

3 PHOYTography Reviews

B
Brian

Married on 10/06/2018

No Better Photographer!!

I have worked with Beth for about 10 years on various projects and she is always on time and is great at communication which is a big thing for me! She recently did photos for my wedding and was ... Read more courteous and accommodating to not only my requests but for guests as well! Her professionalism is awesome and you can tell this is her passion and it shows in all the pictures she takes. She always catches that perfect moment in her pictures that others might miss. I will always be a customer of hers! I can't wait to use her again!

S
Stephanie Mcneal

Married on 05/03/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Beth has been my photographer for over 10 years. It started with wedding photos, then our first baby, then the second baby. It started out every 3 months while they were little and now we do at least ... Read more once a year, sometimes 2. We have captured every season, the smiles, even a good 10 month old cry in her Halloween costume that was devastatingly cute! I love that she captures the in between moments, the laugh not just the cheese (or monkey) smile! The look between father and daughter, mother and son, husband and wife. The way the hands are delicately wrapped around her new born babies tiny feet. The look a mother gives her babies (no matter the age of the baby). The angle you wouldn't think, the composition of the picture, the way the wind blows the grass. She sees it, all of it, so beautifully. The art of finding those moments and the ability to freeze it in time. I honestly have yet to see a picture like hers and I don't think I ever will. That's why in 10 more years and each decade to follow I will continue to call Beth.

K
Kateri Broerman

Married on 09/12/2015

Absolutely Incredible

We couldn’t be happier with how well Beth captured our big day! She was so attentive to our requests. I was also extremely impressed with how well she engaged all of the child involved. Beth is so ... Read more kind and patient. She is also reasonably priced and I absolutely recommend her for your next event!

PHOYTography FAQ