Pickering Barn

Issaquah, Washington · View map · Visit website

About Pickering Barn

Pickering Barn is a wedding venue located in downtown Issaquah, Washington that dates back to the 1800s. It boasts simple charm and rustic architecture that will create a memorable experience for your special day. Book this farm-style venue today to get a unique and natural setting for your special occasion!

Facilities and Capacity
Pickering Barn has spacious banquet rooms that are 12,000 square feet in total, accommodating up to 400 guests. The courtyard by the barn has a gazebo and is a perfect outdoor space for wedding ceremonies that can fit up to 350 seated guests. The Hay Barn is a 3,060-square-foot space that can fit up to 300 people for a ceremony and 160 guests for a full reception with seating, dancing and food lines. The Dairy barn is a 6,342-square-foot space that can fit a more spacious celebration of up to 400 people. The Jersey Room and Holstein Room can be transformed into bride and groom dressing rooms for the bridal party. The lobby is the main entrance to the barn that offers greeting areas and gift tables, while the creamery can be used by your caterer as the preparation kitchen.

The staff at the barn are available to assist you with booking and facility-related questions throughout the planning process. They don’t provide their own event planning services but can recommend wedding planners in the area so that every detail is executed to your standards. Their pricing depends on whether you want a weekday wedding or a full wedding weekend, offering facility rentals and access to the barns for specific allotted times. They have an open-door catering policy, allowing each couple to bring the caterer of their choice or choose from their list of experienced caterers. The venue has a list of services and rental equipment that include the following:

• Round and rectangular tables

Amy
Featured
Amy

Married on 12/07/2012

I had my wedding at the Pickering Barn in December 2012 and I couldn't have asked for a better venue. The staff was incredibly helpful throughout the wedding process and offered assistance when needed ... Read more on the day of. The venue is a blank slate so it allows you to bring your own vision to your wedding. The acoustics aren't the best in the Dairy Barn, so I recommend setting up speakers at both ends instead of the back of the room. My wedding day was flawless and I can thank the Pickering Barn for helping make it so special.

K
Krisna

Married on 03/31/2019

Beautiful Venue

My husband and I were married there recently. It is a great venue with lots a room. We were married inside the dairy barn and had our reception in the hay barn. Eena was awesome to work with. We were ... Read more were able to use the vendors we wanted. I would definitely use them again! Maybe for a future anniversary or birthday party!

Jenna
Jenna

Married on 02/09/2019

Couldn't have chosen a better venue!

Once we saw the Pickering Barn, we knew we needed to look no further for our wedding venue. The space is so open and allows you to give your guests plenty of space to spread out throughout the event. ... Read more Great price, especially during the winter, but be warned that the Hay Barn is quite chilly and you will want to pay for the additional heater for sure! Lots of great places to take photos around the property as well. We got married in the middle of the snowstorm in February, and the staff did everything they could to keep our event running smoothly. Eena was always incredibly quick at responding with any questions we had!