Pickett's Dynamic Entertainment

Russell Springs, KY · View map · Visit website

About Pickett's Dynamic Entertainment

Pickett's Dynamic Entertainment is a premier wedding DJ in Bowling Green, Kentucky, that doesn’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to weddings. They work with couples to specifically plan events so that they reflect them and what they want, creating an event that’s perfectly suited to the couples’ individualities.

Pickett's Dynamic Entertainment provides seasoned and well-trained DJs for your event, ensuring that who they say you’ll get is who shows up. Dynamic’s DJs are able to work in a variety of genres to suit your tastes and ideas for your wedding, including club, country, electronic, hip hop, indie, international, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B, soul, rock, and today’s top 40. We continue throughout the year to improve services by attending trainings and conferences to provide the best possible and to keep informed about the current trends.

We also offer two different types of photo booths from a incredible Mirror Me Photo Booth to our stylish Venue Pro Photo booth. Other services provided are monogram lighting, uplighting, and video projection

16 Reviews for Pickett's Dynamic Entertainment

16 Pickett's Dynamic Entertainment Reviews

K
Featured
Kamron

Married on 07/08/2017

Eric was awesome! He worked well with all the other vendors and his music choices were spot on for our crowd! Thanks for being a part of of daughters special day! Read more Eric was awesome! He worked well with all the other vendors and his music choices were spot on for our crowd! Thanks for being a part of of daughters special day!!

M
Megan Schulte

Married on 10/06/2018

Truly memorable Wedding!

My fiance Kellen and I selected Dynamic Entertainment after comtacting several options for a wedding DJ. Music either makes a wedding or ruins it. I was given Eric's name and contact from a family ... Read more friend who was more than pleased when he did their wedding. Hands down we couldn't have made a better choice. Eric is very knowledgeable about every genre of music and helps design the perfect soundtrack for your wedding. He made it so simple to give him a general outline of what i wanted played and he created the rest! He kept everyone dancing and smiling all night. Made it truly memorable. Eric was very professional and helped with directing the entire night even kept me organized through the night. You will be more than thankful if you picked Dynamic Entertainment for wedding!!

M
Micala

Married on 06/23/2018

We had an awesome experience with Eric! We was very prompt, answered and questions I had, and made sure everything went smoothly during my reception! Read more We had an awesome experience with Eric! We was very prompt, answered and questions I had, and made sure everything went smoothly during my reception!