Pickled Parlor

Reno, NV · View map

About Pickled Parlor

Unique, Shabby Chis Wedding Decor & Paper Pretties for all of your special Occassions.

Description

Shabby Cottage Chic Wedding, Event and Party Decor for all of your Best Occasions.

Unique Wedding Decor, Pinwheels, Party Banners, Keepsakes, Favors, Boutonnieres, Steampunk, Shabby Chic & Rustic Novelties, & the Sweetest Seasonal Pretties you will find. Unique Paper pretties for all of your best Occasions.

I specialize in pinwheels, banners, pennants, garlands, hand stamped custom drawstring cotton pouches, ribbon wands, wedding wands, rustic decor for cabins, lodges and outdoor weddings, paper balloons, party favors, confetti, hand crafted mobiles, candles, luminaries, wedding favors, painted shabby chic mason jars, centerpieces, table numbers, table number holders, fabric backdrops and garlands, boutonnieres, keepsakes, Italian stone coasters, photography props, seasonal items and so much more.

I welcome custom, personalized orders for shabby chic, steampunk and whimsy event decor.

Custom orders are one of my favorite things to create!

If you can visulize it, I can create it!

I DO SHIP IN THE USA AND INTERNATIONALLY!!!

I can deliver and set up locally to the Reno, Carson, and Tahoe Area if needed.

General Information

Any of my items can be purchased in my etsy shops.

Pinwheels, banners, paper goods, and unique Seasonal items.

Wedding Decor, Photo Props, Table Numbers, Escort Cards, Luminaries, Fabric Backdrops & Garlands, Favors

**** Please take a moment and view my photos. These are just a sample of some of the unique items I offer. I literally have hundreds of items in my shops in many colors, sizes and quantities.****

My website is currently under construction

www.pickledparlor.com take a peek!!

but you may contact me directly at

pickledparlor@me.com

9 Reviews for Pickled Parlor

9 Pickled Parlor Reviews

L
Leah

Married on 08/24/2013

I got vintage, sheet music pinwheels from Kelli and she did an amazing job! The quality is fantastic, and she sent them super quick. I love them and can't wait to use them for my wedding! Read more I got vintage, sheet music pinwheels from Kelli and she did an amazing job!! The quality is fantastic, and she sent them super quick. I love them and can't wait to use them for my wedding!!

T
Theresa

Married on 12/08/2012

I ordered the wedding pine cone escort tags... They arrived fast and in great condition! They were a little smaller than expected but still perfect for our enchanted forest themed wedding! Read more I ordered the wedding pine cone escort tags... They arrived fast and in great condition! They were a little smaller than expected but still perfect for our enchanted forest themed wedding!

S
SHANNON

Married on 11/17/2012

I got the cutest "Happily Ever After" wedding props here! They worked great for what I needed them for and shipped quickly. Thank you so much! Canter Candids Western & Family Photography Read more I got the cutest "Happily Ever After" wedding props here! They worked great for what I needed them for and shipped quickly. Thank you so much! Canter Candids Western & Family Photography