Pickwick Gardens

Burbank, CA · View map · Visit website

About Pickwick Gardens

Pickwick Gardens is a stunning event venue located in Burbank, California. From the lush gardens, to the sprawling backdrop of the breathtaking Southern California landscape, Pickwick Gardens is a spectacular place to celebrate a wedding or unforgettable special event.

Facilities and Capacity
Pickwick Gardens offers six different event spaces to choose from and in total can host a party of up to 2,500 people. The venue is made up of two-and-half acres of lush gardens, fountains, and trees. From the softly lit winding paths to the extravagant ballrooms, Pickwick Gardens is a whimsical event space unlike any other.

The event staff at Pickwick Gardens can provide your event with aisle markers, aisle runners, altars, and arches, audio equipment, centerpieces, chairs, chair covers, dance floors, decor, drapery, furniture, lighting, photo booths, tables, tents, and more. Some of the services that they offer include:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Outside vendors
  • Pet-friendly spaces
  • Wifi

Cuisine
Pickwick Gardens also has a fully equipped kitchen with a renowned cooking staff who can create a diverse and delectable wedding menu. The executive chef combines fresh and healthy ingredients to create a well-balanced and creative menu specifically to meet your unique style and taste.

19 Reviews for Pickwick Gardens

19 Pickwick Gardens Reviews

Nathale
Featured
Nathale

Married on 05/11/2019

Our Wedding

Words can’t describe how happy we are with the service and dedication we got from Pickwick Gardens! Diana V. Was an amazing coordinator and helped us every step of the way. I’m so sad that our event ... Read more is over because we aren’t working with Diana anymore lol. Highly recommend having your wedding or any event at this venue!

Silvia
Silvia

Married on 06/04/2019

The best wedding venue!

I would like to thank Diana for all that you did to make this day happen. From the day I walked in to your office to the day I brought my mom in with me, you made me feel very confident there would be ... Read more be absolutely no glitches and this day would be perfect. And it was. It was so very magical. From the moment we arrived for set up, every single person that we came in contact with was very professional and super helpful. Your kitchen and serving staff was EXCEPTIONAL!! I am not kidding, I have not even been a part of an event where the kitchen and serving staff was so absolutely accommodating and kind and understanding of some of our special needs kiddos. There wasn't any one person that, when asked, was rude or wasn't able to answer or help. NOT ONE. Every single person that worked that night had a smile on their face and worked as though this party was the party of their very own family member. They took exceptional care of us. I am so very grateful to each and everyone one of you for all that you did to ensure that not only my daughter had a great experience but each of our guests did as well. All I have heard from our guests with regards to your facility is how amazing and beautiful everything turned out.

A
Amanda

Married on 08/19/2017

Absolutely loved this venue! We had checked out another one before Pickwick, but once we saw this, we were in love. Kristen was nothing short of amazing and helped us accommodate to guests' needs and ... Read more a few requests from ourselves. Our guests could not stop raving about the venue and the food. Thank you!