Pics with Love

Guaynabo, PR · View map · Visit website

About Pics with Love

Modern Lifestyle photographers.
Artistic Documentary Wedding Photography with a fashion flair in Puerto Rico and Destinations Worldwide!

We provide a custom photographic experience that captures those keepsake memories.

We offer a wide range of photography services focused on professionalism, creativity, high energy and originality.

Creating memories of the most special day for a lifetime.

Capturing your happily ever after!!

I take pride in providing a tailored photographic experience that captures those keepsake memories through a range of photography services.

The essence of what we deliver, is an experience that creates an emotional impact, and fully captures your love story.

We are committed to providing the highest quality service, products, and to preserve each and every moment of your wedding day.

Based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. We provide couples with a custom experience that will beautifully capture you and your beloved. We strive to deliver images that create an emotional impact while completely documenting your special day.

Feel free to explore my website, connect with me on the social media and, of course, let’s chat!

Pics with Love Photography

>> Services Offered

Pics with Love is committed to couples it works with and takes on only one event per day in order to give you their undivided attention. Their photography services include additional hours, custom graphics, travel, multiple locations, a second shooter, and slideshows. They use a natural, photojournalistic style to capture your boudoir shoot, engagement shoot, trash-the-dress shoot, and wedding portraits. Pics with Love offers you and your partner the high-resolution images you deserve in the following formats:

• Albums

Featured
Paola

Married on 10/27/2018

The very best

She was truly the best, from the beginning she was very professional and her pictures are beautiful. She easily accommodated to our needs and listened to our suggestions. On the day of my wedding she ... Read more was on time and quickly got to work. She made me feel very comfortable in front of the camera and also took a lot more pictures than I expected. I felt like we had 3 photographers. Truly the best. I would hire her for other occasions.

Zoe
Zoe

Married on 10/20/2018

Exelente servicio

Dedicación, profesionalismo, exelente trabajo y servicio Read more Dedicación, profesionalismo, exelente trabajo y servicio

K
Karla Nevares

Married on 08/18/2018

Spectacular!!!

Pics with love (Tania) is an amazing and responsable photographer. She shot our wedding pictures. They were amazing, beautiful and with great taste. She’s a professional. And the price is worth it ... Read more compared to other photographers. I highly recommend her!!! You will not regret it!!!