Picture Me Mine Photography

Lehi, UT · View map

About Picture Me Mine Photography

Hi! I'm Jess. Thanks for stopping by!

I am the owner of Picture Me Mine Photography - a wedding & lifestyle photography business based out of Lehi, Utah. I love the art of creation. Taking an idea, playing with it, making it my own, and then creating beautiful images that really speak to people. I thrive on the craziness & pressure of wedding days. I love that everyone is so HAPPY. The bride & groom are so giddy they can't stop smiling at each other. The way he looks at her during their first dance.

I would love to work with you to create the perfect memories of your amazing day. Shoot me an email and lets set up a meeting!

6 Reviews for Picture Me Mine Photography

6 Picture Me Mine Photography Reviews

O
olivia

Married on 09/22/2012

Jess was wonderful to work with! I had lots of ideas for different pictures and she was very willing to do those. We had a great time and she was so much fun. The pictures we got were AMAZING! Read more Jess was wonderful to work with! I had lots of ideas for different pictures and she was very willing to do those. We had a great time and she was so much fun. The pictures we got were AMAZING!

User3065794

2+ years ago

Jess was amazing to work with, and we couldn't be happier with our photos. Based on our research and experience, Jess is an incredible value. She was flexible with our package specifics, accommodating ... Read more of our schedule, and always responsive. I would absolutely recommend Jess to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

E
Emma

Married on 08/16/2012

Jess is amazing! She has great talent, and is so wonderful to work with. I am so happy with my photos, and treasure them very dearly. Not only did I walk away with quality pictures but a great friend. ... Read more Jess is amazing! She has great talent, and is so wonderful to work with. I am so happy with my photos, and treasure them very dearly. Not only did I walk away with quality pictures but a great friend.