Picture Perfect Design

Maumee, Ohio · View map

About Picture Perfect Design

Picture Perfect Design is Ohio’s premier wedding/event planning and decor company. We specialize in wedding and event decor, wedding/event planning, photo booth rental, T-shirt’s, custom chip bags and candy wrappers, custom backdrops and much more.

All of our Photo Booth packages include the below:

C
Cyndi Mables

Married on 02/16/2019

Rugrats Babyshower

Very professional. We had a ball using the photo booth. They had props for the pictures. Very nice very professional. Read more Very professional. We had a ball using the photo booth. They had props for the pictures. Very nice very professional.

T
Tenysha

Married on 05/04/2018

Picture Perfect Design is amazing. They did the decorations and pictures for my mom’s birthday party, my daughters 5th birthday party and are scheduled to do my son’s senior pictures and prom ... Read more pictures. And their customer service is the best. When I was stressed they reassured me that they were there to help and they did and took away all my fears. Love them!!! Forever my go to for all my party and photography needs!!!!

K
kendra

Married on 12/23/2017

Picture Perfect is awesome! They are very professional and my pictures came out beautifully! Read more Picture Perfect is awesome! They are very professional and my pictures came out beautifully!

Picture Perfect Design FAQ