Picture Perfect Events LLC

Audubon, NJ · View map

About Picture Perfect Events LLC

Picture Perfect Events is NJ based Event Planning Company that specializes in weddings, showers, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, theme parties and much more. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and our ability to make a couples dream wedding a reality. We customize our packages to each clients needs to ensure everyone gets exactly what they are looking for.

4 Reviews for Picture Perfect Events LLC

4 Picture Perfect Events LLC Reviews

S
Sofia

Married on 08/01/2008

Picture Perfect Events was absolutely incredible. I got to work with Amy and she was absolutely amazing. She got me the deal of a life time with a band and was able to handle everything that went ... Read more wrong (and lots did) without making me feel frazzled in any way shape or form.

M
Mary

Married on 10/14/2006

Picture Perfect Events gave me such great service. I had a small budget, but they were able to work with it and give me exactly what I wanted. They had such great ideas too! On my actual day, I did ... Read more not have to worry about one thing; they took care of it all.

A
Aimee

Married on 11/18/2006

My wedding planners were great. They work as a team from start to finish and helped me with my engagement party all the way through to my wedding, I was so stressed before I hired them and I am so ... Read more glad I did. They were available to me for any questions or concerns and always returned my calls the same day. They really cared about what I wanted for my wedding and their creativity made all my ideas come to life. They were extremely professional but also had the ability to treat you as a friend, they really care about you and your special day. The value of their services were priceless to me and my husband. We had our dream wedding with minimal stress thanks to Amy and Lindsey. If you want the perfect day call this is the company to call.