Picture Perfect Photobooth Rentals

Columbus, OH · View map · Visit website

About Picture Perfect Photobooth Rentals

Picture Perfect Photobooth Rentals, LLC is a photo booth business based in Columbus, Ohio. The team has served at over 6,000 events, so they are well-versed in how to carry out an unforgettable entertainment experience. While the team offers a variety of high-quality booth options, they take great pride in being able to deliver them to couples for the most affordable rate.

Picture Perfect Photobooth Rentals, LLC has photo booth styles, which range from fashion runway to a box booth. Regardless of which option you choose, your booth will be spacious and easily fit up to 10 of your guests inside at a time. All booths come with GIF capabilities and the assistance of the on-site staff. Other fun items you can add include the following and more:

• Backdrops

67 Picture Perfect Photobooth Rentals Reviews

Featured
User3098324

2+ years ago

I highly recommend having the Picture Perfect Photo Booth at your wedding. Guests will love it and it's great to have the book full of photos when the event is over. I've heard from many of my ... Read more friends, and I agree, that the Picture Perfect Photo Booth is better than all the others - it's easy to use, the staff is helpful and friendly and every event will be more fun with it!

D
Deasha

Married on 10/26/2018

We had a great experience with Picture Perfect

Danielle was working our booth and our guest loved her! Everyone had so much fun with her and the booth! And i loved the fact she made sure she seen me before she left and the album and cd is handed ... Read more to you that night! My husband even loved them!

H
Heidi

Married on 04/28/2018

Our photo booth was a big hit! It was fun getting our memory book at the end of the night and looking at all the pics. Multiple backgrounds to choose from! I didn’t like the photo strip templates they ... Read more offered. I sent them An idea and they were able to develop what I liked.Great value! Highly recommend!