Picture Perfect Photography

3 Picture Perfect Photography Reviews

S
Susan

Married on 06/21/2008

These people are wonderful and they do it all! They both photographed and did DJ at my wedding and everything was perfect. The pictures came out beautifully! Read more These people are wonderful and they do it all!! They both photographed and did DJ at my wedding and everything was perfect. The pictures came out beautifully!

S
SCH

Married on 10/16/2011

3.8

Pictures turned out well. I feel like the staff could have done better with listening to what my preferences were. Staff does make you feel comfortable while taking pictures. More time could have been ... Read more devoted to editing and quality of pictures, there were flaws that I would have wanted fixed. They are good but pricy. If I had more time I would have looked into other options. The quality for me doesn't match the price. However, when I receive the final album maybe I will feel different and impressed.

U
User3457004

2+ years ago

After I hired All Around DJs (Picture Perfect Photography is run by the same guy), he passed my wedding off to Roy, who he insisted was one of his best DJs. Roy was uncooperative and unprofessional ... Read more from the beginning. The first face-to-face conversation I had with him was on the day of the wedding, when he was asking me what my husband's name was. I couldn't believe he didn't have this information already. Furthermore, he didn't have an updated timeline of the event. When he told the bridesmaids and groomsmen that he was about to introduce us, they asked what we were going to do when we walked in. Form an archway that we had to walk through? Roy shrugged. That was pretty much the way he behaved for the rest of the evening. He was not any kind of master of ceremonies. He did not cooperate with my other vendors (he announced dinner, and the caterer had to rush up quickly to correct what he said. Shouldn't he have asked before he said the wrong thing?) He didn't announce cake cutting, champagne toast, or bouquet toss or garter removal. My mom missed the cake cutting and champagne toast, because he didn't say anything. His song selection was poor. Luckily, I designated a bridesmaid to dictate to him which songs to play and, from that point, things improved. He did not perform any of the games as requested. All Around DJs was unprofessional, unprepared, and underwhelming. I'm not a difficult person to please. I just wanted someone to play good music to keep our wedding going. We wanted an upbeat party that all our friends would remember for years. I wanted the things I was promised in our first meeting, and that we agreed to in our contract. I wanted a master of ceremonies, good song selection, coordination with my other vendors, and professional service, all of which I was promised. All Around DJs failed miserably. You really