Picture to the T Photography

Kansas City, MO · View map · Visit website

About Picture to the T Photography

Picture to the T Photography is a wedding photography company based in Kansas City, Missouri. Picture to the T Photography will provide high-quality photos with their amazing customer service. Photographer Tierra is willing to travel to the surrounding states of Iowa, Illinois and Kansas. This WeddingWire Couples' Choice Award-winning photographer specializes in the photography styles of contemporary and photojournalism.

Picture to the T Photography offers the following services:

• Second shooter
  • Toning
  • Trash the dress

Other Services
This vendor offers the following items for your wedding photos:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Flush mount
  • Matted prints
  • Prints
  • Save the date

Location
Picture to the T Photography is based in Kansas City, Missouri, and services the surrounding states.

27 Reviews for Picture to the T Photography

27 Picture to the T Photography Reviews

K
Featured
Kelly

Married on 05/05/2018

Tierra was absolutely amazing, and so much fun to work with! She captured our special day so beautifully, and gave us the wedding photos I’d always dreamed of having. Read more Tierra was absolutely amazing, and so much fun to work with! She captured our special day so beautifully, and gave us the wedding photos I’d always dreamed of having.

N
Nichelle

Married on 06/09/2018

Tierra was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was so sweet and helpful the entire day. I feel like she understood what I was wanting and had some great ideas of her own when it came to capturing ... Read more our wedding! I hope we are able to work with her in the future because I am so in love with our photos! Thanks to her, we'll forever be able to relive our special day! ❤

J
Josh

Married on 05/05/2018

She was great! We met several times before our wedding to go over exactly what we wanted. There was no guessing or confusion when the day arrived. Highly recommend! Read more She was great! We met several times before our wedding to go over exactly what we wanted. There was no guessing or confusion when the day arrived. Highly recommend!!!