Picturesque Photos by Amanda

Tulsa, OK · View map

About Picturesque Photos by Amanda

Hi, my name is Amanda Bringham, and my passion is capturing the beauty inside each and every one of us. That’s why I started Picturesque Photos by Amanda. I photograph weddings, engagements, and bridal portraits with a unique blend of fashion and photojournalism. My belief is that everyone and everything has a natural beauty that is simply breath-taking when shown in its true light. It is my job to capture it, and display it in all its glory.

When my clients view their photos for the first time, I often hear them remark, “how did you do that?” Or, “wow, I look like a model!” There are no Photoshop tricks here, I promise! Until someone has seen themselves under the perfect light, in a focused setting, with vibrancy and life that their bathroom mirror just cannot convey…it’s no wonder that they are a bit surprised! I live for this moment when people get to see themselves at their very best.

Let me show you your truly fabulous self...the picturesque you.

44 Reviews for Picturesque Photos by Amanda

44 Picturesque Photos by Amanda Reviews

M
Megan

Married on 06/30/2018

Working with Amanda was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding! We were amazed by how professional and accommodating she was, as well as thrilled with how the pictures turned out. ... Read more out. My husband is in the military, and we dated long-distance until we got married, so the only day we could both make it to an engagement shoot was during Christmas break on the coldest day of the year. Amanda was incredibly sweet and flexible in making this work, and we got photos that were so good you wouldn't even know it was 20 degrees outside! Leading up to the wedding, she was very professional and I never had any problems communicating with her. She met with me a few weeks before to discuss the schedule for the day, even sending me an email summarizing our conversation. I loved how organized and well thought out the whole day was. We got married in a church that had specific ceremony rules, including that the photographers had to be in the back of the church for most of the service. Aside from the fact that the photos were incredible even with this requirement, we loved how reverent and free of distraction this allowed the ceremony to be. My husband says he didn't even notice the photographers until the recessional. She also got so many photos of moments (especially during getting ready and the reception) that I didn't even realize she was photographing. I was able to fully enjoy the day without being distracted, but we still got gorgeous pictures at the end that truly capture how magical that day felt. Additionally, her editing was incredible. My husband's combat action badge on his uniform partially fell off and became crooked at some point during the day. When we pointed this out to Amanda, she went back and photoshopped every. single. photo. where the badge was crooked. My husband was really happy that she was able to fix this and that his uniform looks professional in all of our photos. She went above and beyond in making our photos perfect.

S
Shelby

Married on 10/21/2017

AMAZING! THERE IS NO ONE BETTER! I have planned, coordinated and designed weddings myself for years and we chose Picturesque/Amanda Bringham for our own wedding. She is perfect, professional, ... Read more creative, and her photos are better than any I have ever seen. You will not regret this decision, as photos are the most important part of the wedding!!! Her reveal parties are also one-of-a-kind memories to share with your husband and family.

ttrevino
Taylor

Married on 10/15/2016

We loved working with Amanda and Heath! Amanda shot our engagement photos as well and they turned out fantastic. We were gifted an anniversary shoot by a few friends and I can't wait for it! Read more We loved working with Amanda and Heath! Amanda shot our engagement photos as well and they turned out fantastic. We were gifted an anniversary shoot by a few friends and I can't wait for it!