Piedmont Club

Haymarket, VA · View map · Visit website

About Piedmont Club

Piedmont Club is a wedding ceremony and reception venue located in Haymarket, Washington DC. This impressionable venue, situated on an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Tom Fazio, has charisma, natural beauty, and panache for sophisticated country club-style weddings.

Facilities and Capacity
Piedmont Club, while sophisticated and stylish, has an element of homestyle welcoming charm. Couples can enjoy a ceremony outdoors with expansive views of the sweeping hills and fairways. These outdoor ceremonies are welcome on an expansive patio space. Couples can also enjoy indoor ceremonies, saying their vows in front of a floor-to-ceiling window view of the course.

Indoor receptions can take place in the ballroom, which boasts a maximum capacity of up to 200 guests. This room is configurable and able to be divided up, accommodating smaller wedding parties. Couples and their guests can enjoy floor-to-ceiling windows that afford unmatched views of the 18th fairway, as well as access to the outside patio.

Much more intimate receptions, engagement parties, or other small celebrations can be held in the library, which has a maximum capacity of up to 30 guests. This library comes with a built-in screen for audio visual entertainment requirements.

This venue provides plenty of excellent photo opportunities, including the exterior of the clubhouse itself, which has a brick porch and a front door with window panes that admit views of the foyer and welcoming chandelier. A spiraling indoor staircase is also an excellent opportunity for a photo that will impress family and friends. A natural wood bridge and the trees also make for arresting photo backdrops.

Piedmont Club’s amenities include high-quality dining facilities with a peaceful ambience. Private get-ready rooms, including a luxury suite, are also available for pre-ceremony preparations.

Piedmont Club hosts wedding showers, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies, receptions, and more. The private events director respects the uniqueness of every couple’s big day, and therefore works hard to ensure their distinctive vision is realized. An experience with these directors begins with a personal consultation.

An all-inclusive package at this venue includes up to a five-hour reception, day-of wedding coordination services from the private events director and the banquet manager, a large wooden dance floor, mirror tile and votive candles for an eye-catching centerpiece, and totally private access to the venue. In addition to these benefits, couples receive wedding day staples such as tables, Chiavari chairs, linens and napkins in a variety of colors, china, glassware, and flatware. Full catering and bar services are also available, including house beers, wines, liquors, and specialty libations. Other more general services include:

• Audio speaker with iPod compatibility
  • Cleanup

J
Featured
Joanna

Married on 04/02/2016

Oh my goodness..... Piedmont was the absolute PERFECT place to have our wedding. Not only is the scenery gorgeous, but the club itself is stunning! Kimberly is such an amazing coordinator. She answered ... Read more every single one of my million questions I had in the time frame of planning everything, up until the day of. She's absolutely wonderful and SO helpful!!! Piedmont did more than what I imagined for on our big day. I just love the service we received- they accommodated our every need! It was so nice being comfortable and relaxed the morning/day of the wedding in the bridal suite. They came to check on us to get us anything we needed. Kimberly was very thorough in everything she did and wanted to make sure the bride and groom were happy and satisfied with the details throughout the day/night. Piedmont truly is a fabulous venue and I would go back in a heartbeat for any other occasion. I would repeat that day in a heartbeat- and Piedmont has to do with that! :)

juicyj19
Jen

Married on 06/14/2019

The Best Venue for Your Wedding

We had our wedding here for around 100 guests and it was amazing. People were commenting on how nice the venue was and it made our wedding so perfect. Morgan and Kimberly worked with us throughout the ... Read more entire wedding process and gave us peace of mind with their patience. Not only were they very responsive with every email to make sure we understood everything going on, but they also checked on us the entire day to make sure that everything was going as planned. Would definitely recommend, as their pricing includes various amenities and was much cheaper than other venues around the area. Though it was cheaper, the quality was still A+. It was one of the best decisions I made during wedding planning when I decided to book my wedding at this venue.

R
Rachel

Married on 05/26/2019

Beyond Exceeded Expectations

We could not have been happier with our wedding experience at Piedmont Club. Kimberly was extremely professional and responsive. She put our wedding decor and reception area together perfectly.I ... Read more showed up without a worry and everything was beautiful. The wedding ceremony and reception ran seamlessly, and I was thoroughly impressed with the staff who were extremely attentive. It truly was a dream come true wedding. I would emphatically recommend Kimberly and this venue for any event, and will look them for future events. 10/10.