Piedmont Room & Piedmont Garden Tent

Atlanta, Georgia · View map · Visit website

About Piedmont Room & Piedmont Garden Tent

The Piedmont Room and Piedmont Garden Tent offer two distinct event settings in the heart of Midtown Atlanta. We pride ourselves on blending historic charm with the elegance of contemporary design. Book now for the perfect Atlanta wedding!

Facilities and Capacity
The Piedmont Room boasts ivy-covered windows, granite walls, and dark bamboo hardwoods that are sure to set the perfect mood. Also available is the Piedmont Garden Tent, adorned with grand ceilings, golden chandeliers, white silk, and built-in climate control units.

Piedmont Room & Piedmont Garden Tent is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. Their services include:

• Bartending services
  • Full On-Site Catering
  • Bridal suite
  • Liability insurance
  • Tables, Linens, Gold Chavari Chairs, and Setup/Breakdown

Cuisine
Select from a variety of serving options including buffet, family style, hors d’oeuvres, plated, and stations. The catering staff is able to provide delicious American cuisine for any size event.

History
This venue served as the clubhouse for the Piedmont Park Golf Course from 1928 to the late 1970s. Now it stands as one of Atlanta’s premier venues, hosting hundreds of successful events.

Location
Piedmont Room & Piedmont Garden Tent is located in Midtown Atlanta, a northern neighborhood in the city. You and your guests will be close to the Atlanta Botanical Garden and several of the best restaurants in the area.

108 Reviews for Piedmont Room & Piedmont Garden Tent

108 Piedmont Room & Piedmont Garden Tent Reviews

Paige
Featured
Paige

Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing - They Know What They're Doing!

I seriously don't even know where to begin. Everything was perfect. We had our ceremony in the garden and the reception in the tent. Both areas are so beautiful, having our wedding right next to the ... Read more the park was so special, it was truly amazing. The venue is so spacious yet intimate, and there is something to be said for the ease of having your ceremony and reception in the same location. Lauren was incredible. So responsive, all over it, she was a well oiled machine. If anything even went wrong I would have no way of knowing because the entire team was on top of every little detail. Lauren and Josh were god sent the day of, and leading up to it, Josh was especially helpful in picking out our menu selection. The food was AMAZING. As the bride I did not get to eat much, the venue had a plate ready for me and my husband at our seats when we got through with pictures which was amazing. Our guests are still talking about the food. We did stations which is awesome because it provided us with such a variety of options. The sushi was a HUGE hit! I highly HIGHLY recommend it! Honestly, look no further. This venue has it all.

Shameeka
Shameeka Willingham

Getting married on 08/23/2019

I love the staff

After my initial visit I fell in love was the energy of their amazing staff. I was blown away at my food tasting. I can’t wait till my actual wedding Read more After my initial visit I fell in love was the energy of their amazing staff. I was blown away at my food tasting. I can’t wait till my actual wedding

Deborah
Deborah Ledoux

Married on 05/10/2019

The Perfect Wedding

My husband and I are so glad we picked the Piedmont Garden Tent as our venue for both our wedding and reception. We wanted something that was in the heart of Atlanta and this venue was most ... Read more definitely. The staff was extremely accommodating and professional. We only used flowers for decorations because the venue was already so pretty it didn't need much. The day of the wedding, everything went so smoothly. We couldn't be more pleased.