Pier 1

Montego Bay · View map

About Pier 1

Located on a beautiful waterfront peninsula in Montego Bay,Jamaica, Pier 1 on the Waterfront , offers a very unique wedding experience. The Restaurant/Marina sites allow couples the advantage of the spectacular view of the amazing sunsets while saying "I do" with up to 250 guests or on the wide spacious lawn that accommodates 250 upward.

Pier 1 has 3 lovely wedding packages to make it easy for everyone as well as an experienced wedding/events coordinator to create the perfect moment in time:

• Tropical

T
Tricia

Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing wedding....Above & Beyond

My husband and i had a great wedding at pier one with many thanks to their wedding planner franciene who did an amazing job executing our wedding, nothing could stop her not even rain. She went above ... Read more and beyond everything we asked for and made it 10 thousand times more special. I would highly reccomend her and pier one

S
Sherika Sharpe Vassell

Married on 03/20/2019

Absolutely amazing

The entire crew was absolutely stunning. I was a nervous bride but for the first time ever i was extremely satisfied. I'd definitely do business again and will be recommending this. Read more The entire crew was absolutely stunning. I was a nervous bride but for the first time ever i was extremely satisfied. I'd definitely do business again and will be recommending this.

A
Adrian Turner

Married on 03/15/2019

Wedding March 15, 2019.

Catherine & francine did an awesome job... The location is perfect and I am happy we decided to do our wedding at pier 1... Food was great as always and the DJ and bartender was on point. Definitely ... Read more recommend Pier 1!!!