Pigment & Parchment

Sacramento, CA · View map

About Pigment & Parchment

Pigment & Parchment couture suites are tailored to each couple entirely from scratch. There is no stock artwork used in my studio. Your stationery will be painted & lettered by my two ink stained hands.

I give the original paintings to you since we are creating lasting heirlooms that tell your love story.

I have designed my process so couples can let go of stressing over minute details to ensure they are fully present & enjoying one of the most sentimental & exhilarating times in their lives. Trust is the key ingredient that allows me to create a seamless experience for my clients.

What sends your black & white world over the rainbow?

Let's be bold in technicolor.

13 Reviews for Pigment & Parchment

13 Pigment & Parchment Reviews

K
Kristen

Married on 05/19/2018

My initial search for wedding invitations left me somewhat disappointed. However, once I stumbled upon the website for Pigment & Parchment, I was amazed by Rosaura’s watercolor designs. Her work ... Read more perfectly embodied the overall vibe I was trying to convey for my wedding. Rosaura was a dream to work with! She listened to my ideas and expanded on them, producing an invitation suite that was original, thoughtful and beautiful. I would recommend Pigment & Parchment to any bride seeking customized invitations.

M
Marisa

Married on 10/07/2017

Rosaura is incredible! She designed a beautiful, unique invitation suite for my Fiance and I, that not only makes me happy every time I look at them but is also a beautiful representation of our love ... Read more story. She additionally worked with me to create beautiful custom signage for our wedding that I can't wait to display on the day of and use as art in my home afterwards. She's so incredibly talented that she can bring what ever you're envisioning to life. Do your feed a favor and follow her on instagram even if you don't currently need invitations, signs or other art for your wedding, just because it will make your day happier.

A
Ana

Married on 06/25/2016

Rosaura Unangst of Pigment & Parchment creates beautiful, breathtaking works of art. Our wedding stationery was one-of-a-kind and perfectly suited us. She created our invitations, watercolor maps, ... Read more RSVP cards, menus, address stamp, miscellaneous decorative items, and our thank you cards. Everything fit our theme and she was so easy to work with and was extremely professional. We simply gave her some ideas and a theme that was a bit ambiguous and she went to work and created gorgeous art that made me (the bride) cry tears of joy. She helped us order all of our stationery (we opted for that, she can also print everything for you if that's what you prefer) and was extremely helpful throughout the process. All of our wedding guests were in awe of everything she made -- it's been nearly a year since our wedding and our guests still have our invitations and thank you cards on display in their homes! We've gotten so many compliments on our stationery. Some of our guests didn't even want to return our RSVP cards because they were so pretty. I plan on framing our invitation, map, and thank you card and hanging them in our home forever. Rosaura is an absolute gem and I would recommend her services to anyone!