Pike's The Flower Shop

Bayamon, PR · View map · Visit website

About Pike's The Flower Shop

Pike’s The Flower Shop is located in Bayamon, Puerto Rico and provides wedding and event design, coordination, and floral services throughout the local area. Owner Eunice Pike understands how important it is to create gorgeous floral arrangements for weddings on time and the right way. The team has been a part of the Puerto Rico wedding industry for more than 78 years. With this experience, they’ll create stunning arrangements that will complement your wedding style, theme, and colors.

Pike’s The Flower Shop can create designs that match almost any style. Whether you want classic and romantic or something more tropical, the team will guide you. During a consultation, couples can discuss event design and can check out some samples. The staff will deliver and set up all arrangements the day of your wedding for added convenience. Couples will be able to choose from the following arrangements:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Non-floral options
  • Single flowers

Other Services
Eunice and the team also provide coordination services for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. Their full and partial planning services include budget analysis, vendor referrals, day-of coordination, and more. They have previously planned civil, cultural, military, destination, double, and eco-friendly weddings as well as elopements. Pike’s The Flower Shop also can deliver, set up, and clean up a wide range of event rental times for the big day. These items include tables, chairs, decorations, lighting, drapery, and much more.

50 Reviews for Pike's The Flower Shop

50 Pike's The Flower Shop Reviews

K
Featured
Katelyn

Married on 06/26/2015

Eunice, her mother, and their entire team were a dream come true for us! Planning a destination wedding from New York was not an easy task. After realizing I needed a hands on coordinator who would ... Read more respond promptly I searched and searched but had a lot of trouble finding the right fit. Then I initially found Pike's as a florist option until I realized they have coordination services- what a pleasant surprise!!! I couldn't be happier with our decision to use The Pike Team. They truly saw our vision and brought it to life better than I ever could have imagined. They did everything in a very timely manner and helped find vendors according to budget. Eunice made me feel like a priority no matter what else she had going on and more importantly like her friend, not a client- she genuinely cared. To all of The Pike Team- your friendliness, professionalism, talent, and hard work was noticed by all of our guests and we can't recommend you enough!!!!

N
Nate

Getting married on 07/27/2019

Eunice did an AMAZING job! She and her mother went above and beyond expectations to assure my fiancé would have the best and most surprising engagement. From the proposal in the helicopter to the ... Read more decor at the beachfront home and the brunch and dinner! I definitely recommend her for anyone needing any event coordinating or special engagements! I couldn’t have asked for anyone better!

Angelique
Angelique

Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome Wedding Planner!

Eunice H. Pike and her family are the best wedding planning/decorating team we could have ever hoped for. Our Oct. 6th wedding at the San Juan marina (Club Náutico de San Juan) was absolutely ... Read more beautiful. And when a tremendous rainstorm threatened to ruin our most special day, Eunice worked very quickly to set-up and decorate one side of the ballroom exactly as she would have decorated the dock for our ceremony. Everything from the flowers to the candles and table decor was stunning. We are so very grateful for the love and care she puts into everything. She is AWESOME, and we consider her a new friend. Angelique & Enrique