Pili Lani Events

Belmont, CA · View map

About Pili Lani Events

Pili Lani Events is a wedding planning company based in Belmont, California. Owners Sherie Lyn and Lily have been organizing and executing weddings for their loved ones for many years, but they officially joined the professional wedding industry in 2007. Since then, they have been uniting their skills of organization, communication, and creativity to produce unforgettable events. The main goal of Pili Lani Events is to take the burden of long planning hours off your shoulders.

You and your partner are welcome to choose between full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination packages. The five planners at Pili Lani Events are happy to assist with your ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. To begin the process, they can analyze your budget and help with guest list management. The team also offers timelines and to-do lists to keep everyone on track. If you desire, they can provide full event design along with a list of trusted vendors. Pili Lani Events has experience with many wedding types, including:

• Civil unions

25 Pili Lani Events Reviews

M
Maricris

Married on 02/28/2018

I can't express enough how impressed and amazed I am of Pili Lani Events. They were indeed our Wedding #DreamTeam. In fact, better than a DreamTeam. From our initial consultation meeting, to their ... Read more incredibly organized and easy Google Drive files, to our weekly checkins closer to our event, my husband and I were so humbled and impressed by the calibur, professionalism, and sheer awesomeness that they provided. They built great relationships and coordinated an amazing group of vendors that exceeded all our expectations and were well within our established budget. They negotiated the best deals and contracts with all our vendors which prevented me from getting overwhelmed and allowed me to truly enjoy the entire process. Besides their efficiency and dependability in the planning process, their execution of all our components was just absolutely stunning. They went above and beyond to create storybook invitations (an idea that I thought would be impossible with our budget) and continued to flawlessly carry out our "Disney Storybook Wedding" theme throughout all the aspects of our wedding in the most elegant and classy way. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had and how impressed they were with the entire event. Thank you Lily & Sherie for making our vision become a reality and for making this event better than any pinterest boards we could have made!

User5215980

2+ years ago

I LOVE YOU GUYS and I can't thank you all enough for such a memorable day for Jason and I. We miss and love you guys! Read more I LOVE YOU GUYS and I can't thank you all enough for such a memorable day for Jason and I. We miss and love you guys!!

F
Fel & Amy

Married on 03/21/2015

We ( Fel & Amy ) are so grateful for coordinating all the necessary reservation and events planning in Jason & Shannon wedding. The after weeding rehearsal dinner party was so successful and ... Read more impressive that after that we know the wedding party will just be a piece of cake.