Hired? Booked

Pili Lani Events

Belmont, CA · View map · Visit website

About Pili Lani Events

Aloha and Welcome to Pili Lani Events!

Our philosophy at Pili Lani Events (PLE) is to create your event or wedding as "close to heavenly" as possible. We are both the founders and owners of Pili Lani Events. We have been planning and coordinating weddings and parties for friends and family for years. In 2007, we started making our transition from being part of the corporate world to starting our own business. Together, we unite our skills of organization, communication and creativity to coordinate and plan events. Add a little fun and our personalities and you can't go wrong with us! We strive to bring our client the best quality and service from local vendors and are dedicated to our client's needs. We are located in San Francisco, and have served clients all over the Bay Area. We also specialize in destination weddings in Hawaii.

It takes hundreds of hours to plan a wedding. It's no wonder why some brides contemplate quitting their job to plan their dream wedding! Let us give you back many of those hours. The bride and groom should be enjoying their engagement, not be worried about what shade of blue the tables covers are. That's our job! It's your special day and we will give you our undivided attention so we can plan your day just like you dreamed.

Contact us and we can talk about how we can help you with your event. The initial consultation is free, so what do you have to lose?

contact@pililanievents.com

M
Featured
Maricris

Married on 02/28/2018

I can't express enough how impressed and amazed I am of Pili Lani Events. They were indeed our Wedding #DreamTeam. In fact, better than a DreamTeam. From our initial consultation meeting, to their ... Read more incredibly organized and easy Google Drive files, to our weekly checkins closer to our event, my husband and I were so humbled and impressed by the calibur, professionalism, and sheer awesomeness that they provided. They built great relationships and coordinated an amazing group of vendors that exceeded all our expectations and were well within our established budget. They negotiated the best deals and contracts with all our vendors which prevented me from getting overwhelmed and allowed me to truly enjoy the entire process. Besides their efficiency and dependability in the planning process, their execution of all our components was just absolutely stunning. They went above and beyond to create storybook invitations (an idea that I thought would be impossible with our budget) and continued to flawlessly carry out our "Disney Storybook Wedding" theme throughout all the aspects of our wedding in the most elegant and classy way. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had and how impressed they were with the entire event. Thank you Lily & Sherie for making our vision become a reality and for making this event better than any pinterest boards we could have made!

U
User5215980

2+ years ago

I LOVE YOU GUYS and I can't thank you all enough for such a memorable day for Jason and I. We miss and love you guys! Read more I LOVE YOU GUYS and I can't thank you all enough for such a memorable day for Jason and I. We miss and love you guys!!

F
Fel & Amy

Married on 03/21/2015

We ( Fel & Amy ) are so grateful for coordinating all the necessary reservation and events planning in Jason & Shannon wedding. The after weeding rehearsal dinner party was so successful and ... Read more impressive that after that we know the wedding party will just be a piece of cake.