Pili & Talli Events

Atlanta, GA · View map

About Pili & Talli Events

Pili & Talli Events is a wedding and event planning company catering to the needs of couples getting married in the Greater Atlanta area. Sisters Pilar and Natalie firmly believe that the best events are the ones that reflect those who are being celebrated. These two have had a passion for wedding planning since they were young, but now they’ve combined their talents to create Pili & Talli Events. With over 20 years of experience in catering, project management and corporate planning, this team is ready to bring your dream to life.

The wedding planners offer three wedding planning packages that differ in services and pricing. However, couples can customize their own package to best fit their needs. Services include:

• Budget analysis

13 Pili & Talli Events Reviews

N
Natasha

Married on 04/07/2018

Nothing brings peace of mind to a wedding day like having planners like Pilar and Natalie! I met them while working as a makeup artist at a wedding last April and we hit it off! Pilar was my main ... Read more contact on the wedding day and she made sure i had the full itinerary, down to the parking instructions. As a vendor, i appreciated the organization, communication, and cool, calm, and collected attitude. I was fortunate enough to be recommended to be the makeup Artist for Natalie’s wedding day as well and had the chance to spend quality time with these sisters and trust me, you wouldn’t want anyone else in your corner. They are both brilliant and will ease the woes of any couple on their special day!

M
Meredith

Married on 11/18/2017

Working with Pilar and Natalie was an absolute wonderful experience! From the very first conversation I had with Pilar, I knew they were the perfect choice for our day of coordinator. Both Pilar and ... Read more Natalie are so easy to get along with and extremely professional. We met prior to the wedding weekend to go over every single little detail that had been planned. They also did a final walk through with me at our venue. It is so obvious that they want to truly understand the vision for the day to ensure everything is just perfect. With them on our team, everything was perfect! They took over our vendor communications in the weeks leading up to the big day which was incredibly helpful and took so much stress off of me. Anything I needed, I felt I could let them know and they were on top of it right away. They created a very detailed day of itinerary for our wedding party which was so helpful. It was because of them that the day was organized and flowed seamlessly. My husband and I didn't have to think about anything except enjoying every minute of our wedding day. One of the best decisions we made was having pili & talli as our coordinators. We are beyond thankful that they were such a huge part of our special day! I highly recommend pili & talli to any couple getting married!

W
Wytana

Married on 10/23/2017

All I can say is book her now! Would most definitely book Pilar again and will recommend her to everyone! One of the best decisions we made was having her help with the wedding. From our first ... Read more meeting, to the walk-through with the vendors, to the rehearsal, and day of the wedding she was professional, prompt, thought of things before I did (and I am a planner), well organized, and most importantly a pure pleasure to be around. She always had a smile and handled everything that came her way. Our drapes arrived wrong (a vendor brought the wrong color) and within an hour of the wedding she had called and and had them return (and hang) the new drapes. The entire day was perfect and I credit her with making it run so smoothly. My daughter and I both think she is amazing!! Thanks again Pilar!!