Pin Me Pretty

Cornelius, NC · View map · Visit website

About Pin Me Pretty

Pin Me Pretty is a wedding hair and makeup company located in Cornelius, North Carolina. The business is run by Courtney and Kara, who have been in the beauty industry for more than a decade and working with brides for more than seven years. Their passion and love for the bridal industry shows through their dedication to making their customers’ beauty needs as relaxing and beautiful as possible. The two artists have a studio located in Huntersville, North Carolina, and are also happy to travel to the location of their clients’ choice.

Courtney and Kara encourage their clients to schedule trials and consultations before their big day to ensure that their look is just right. When the day of the wedding arrives, the team can provide updos and styling for hair that will last throughout the celebration. Their makeup options include contour, eye, and natural makeup. False lashes can be applied upon request. Pin Me Pretty can accommodate groups of up to 16 p eople, and clients can either choose to go to the salon or have the stylists travel to them.

13 Reviews for Pin Me Pretty

13 Pin Me Pretty Reviews

A
Featured
Andrea

Married on 09/01/2013

Courtney and her sister Kara did my hair and all of my 5 bridesmaids hair and makeup on my wedding day. I have never loved an updo as much as I did that day. I did a trial run before the event and ... Read more loved it. On the day of the wedding it came out the exact same way during the trial and I was so happy. I wanted my look to come out perfect that day, and it did thanks to those talented girls. My bridesmaids looked gorgeous and I felt so beautiful that day. Courtney and Kara are masters of their crafts. They make doing hair look easy and everything came out absolutely flawless! I would recommend them to all of my friends and family. Thank you so much!

J
Jenna

Married on 04/20/2019

I Could Not Have Asked for More! Loved Them!!

You will not go wrong when selecting Courtney and Pin Me Pretty! She pays close attention to what you are looking for and then exceeds expectations, she was so awesome to work with and even adapted to ... Read more my last minute hair change. My girls raved about their hair and even the mom's (who we all know are the hardest to please) were so happy with everything! I absolutely loved how she did my make up and the best part was it last all night! She is exceeds expectations and at a great price. Highly recommended! I will definitely look to use her services again for special events.

Meg
Meg

Married on 11/03/2018

Love Courtney from Pin Me Pretty!

Courtney from Pin Me Pretty did a fabulous job on my hair for my wedding day. She is very professional and makes sure you like your hair throughout the whole trial and day-of process. Hair and makeup ... Read more is such an important part of how you feel on your wedding day, and you can be confident knowing she will do an amazing job with you and your bridesmaids so you can be beautiful in your pictures! On a personal level she is also super easy to communicate with, makes her self accessible via text and is very sweet as a person to talk to! ☺