Pine Creek Farms & Nursery

Monroe, WA · View map

About Pine Creek Farms & Nursery

We provide a beautiful garden setting for your special day! Surrounded by exquisite grounds, beautiful rustic buildings which include a grand rock fireplace. An elegant and airy loft is available for the bride and brides maids to primp and prepare for the celebration! Our grounds will provide you with endless natural backdrops for stunning pictures to look back on... Our flower farm can be a source for locally grown and freshly pick blooms while also adding a beautiful backdrop to your photos and event. Pine Creek Farms will bring beauty to every facet of your day!

5 Reviews for Pine Creek Farms & Nursery

5 Pine Creek Farms & Nursery Reviews

Kelly
Kelly Malone

Married on 11/08/2018

Beautiful venue

There is so much included in your venue rental, everybody is super helpful and they have an on site florist who is also the owner, I have recommended this venue to everyone I know who is getting ... Read more married and I will continue to do so.

S
Sharon

Married on 08/25/2018

My son and daughter in law had their wedding there on August 25 and it was so wonderful that I had to issue a shout out. First of all the venue itself was just gorgeous! But the people were so nice ... Read more and really went out of their way to make us feel like our wants and needs were the most important thing to them. The owner, Gwen, did all the bouquets, arrangements, and decorations from flowers specifically grown in their nursery for this wedding. Paul, the other owner (Gwen's husband) was literally working his tail off finishing sealing concrete, creating water features and a ginormous fire pit all summer. Just when we thought the venue couldn't get any more beautiful they open a whole new area! It turned out incredible and I CANNOT sing their praises enough. There is a kitchen for the caterer, an indoor building for food, multiple REAL bathrooms, a bridal suite, and super scenic locations for beautiful pictures. We were able to have the rehearsal dinner there on the Thursday evening before the Saturday wedding for a small charge, using their tables and tablecloths, so that was super convenient as well. No leaving the rehearsal and trekking to another location. Anyway, I guess I'm still a little excited because it was a wonderful, joyous wedding and I want to tell everybody that if they are scouting for a location that has it all, please check out Pine Creek Nursery!

C
Camille Cope

Married on 08/25/2018

Dream Come True

Our wedding day was an absolute DREAM. I cannot think of one thing I would have changed or done differently. The venue, Pine Creek Nursery made all of my dreams come true and I mean that from the ... Read more bottom of my heart. Paul & Gwen the owners, made me feel like family and made sure all the details were perfect which did not go unnoticed. I have received several comments and compliments about the venue and the beauty of it. You can feel the love throughout the entire space. The flowers blew me away. Having them all grown and foraged there on site made them that much more special. The bridal suite to get ready in was so special because there was more than enough space for 10+ ladies to get ready, plus the moms and a few others. It was really fun to be able to have our private space on site! The venue has everything you could need! I really loved the flexibility to make the space into whatever we dreamed of. I can’t say enough great things about this venue and more importantly, the people that put so much love and care into every single detail.