Pine Hills Floral Designs

Pass Christian, MS · View map

About Pine Hills Floral Designs

Hello!

My name is Bond, Rachel Bond and I am the owner and floral designer at Pine Hills Floral Designs. I grew up around plants and flowers at my family's Garden Center, Pine Hills Nursery, and decided to persue my love of flowers with a degree in Floral Management. Yes, you can get a Bachelor's degree in flower arranging ;)

We have been doing weddings and events for several years now, and would love to work with you! The best part of what we do is getting to know our couples and making their visions become a reality. As a recent bride myself, I completely understand how important it is to create a unique ceremony and reception that reflects yours and your groom's personalities.

We create unique floral designs for each of our weddings. Another option we offer is renting plants to decorate your event. We deliver, set up and pick up our floral designs and plants, so you can enjoy your day! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, and please feel free to contact us for more information!

14 Reviews for Pine Hills Floral Designs

14 Pine Hills Floral Designs Reviews

B
Brittany

Married on 05/13/2017

My bouquet of white peonies couldn't have been more beautiful. Everything was perfect. Bridesmaids had white tulips that were beautiful. Centerpieces were white tulips. Boutonnieres of white roses ... Read more were simple yet elegant. Corsages were white roses. Perfect wedding florist!

B
Brandy

Married on 04/01/2017

GORGEOUS & BREATHTAKING! Rachael and the staff at Pine Hills out did themselves. Even though we had a large budget they still provided value beyond that! She was always sweet and was nice enough to do ... Read more do a mock arrangement for us before contracting her. They gave us the works and even delivery was included! Everyone in attendance said their jaw dropped when they saw the gorgeous flowers fresh, pristine and well arranged! Thank you for making my wedding beautiful!

A
Ashley

Married on 09/05/2015

Pine Hill Floral Design was the florist for my September 5th wedding. Rachel did an amazing job; she was open to my ideas and was full of helpful suggestions. Rachel fills her office with a ton of ... Read more amazing picture to give even the most unsure bride an absolute plethora of incredible ideas! Rachel is extremely easy to work with; she makes the whole experience feel like sitting down with a good friend! I strongly recommend Pine Hills Floral Design!