Pine Peaks Event Center

Crosslake, MN · View map · Visit website

About Pine Peaks Event Center

Pine Peaks Wedding & Event Center is a rustic, lodge-style wedding venue located in Crosslake, Minnesota. Situated on a private 80-acre country estate, the venue is ideal for couples looking to get away from outside distractions and enjoy a serene wilderness sanctuary. Make your wedding a weekend-long affair at this four-season destination resort!

Facilities and Capacities

Pine Peaks Wedding & Event Center can host up to 300 guests in the Reception Hall and, with indoor and outdoor areas available for wedding ceremonies, the grounds serve as a stunning backdrop for couples’ photographs. Noteworthy features include wildflower gardens and water ponds and streams, cascading corn fields and both indoor and outdoor fire pits. Their Fireside room, with a wood-fired pizza oven that provides complimentary late night snacks for wedding guests, will make your wedding to a one-of-a-kind event. The venue has parking available for 250 guest vehicles, as well as free RV parking.

Pine Peaks Wedding & Event Center offers comprehensive wedding packages with an array of services included at no additional cost. Their team of experienced professionals will ensure that every aspect of your wedding is picture perfect. In addition, catering of Italian and American cuisine can be taken care of by Pine Peaks Wedding & Event Center’s partner, Maucieri’s Catering. Amenities that are inclusive in the wedding package at Pine Peaks Event Center include:

• Tables, chairs, linens, and skirting in black, white, or ivory
  • Use of decorations from their Treasure Chest Room
  • Chair covers in black, white, or ivory
  • 24 colors of organza chair sashes and table runners
  • Head table for up to 26
  • Liability insurance
  • Wedding cancellation insurance
  • Lighting and backlighting
  • Ceremony chairs and aisle runners
  • Sound system with wireless microphones and sound mixer
  • 180-inch electronic projector screen with a ceiling mounted projector
  • Hashtag slideshow for guests taking photos of your night on Instagram
  • Fire-pit for S’ mores and complimentary wood-fired pizza
  • Bar service until midnight
  • Wireless Internet
  • DirecTv with 350 channels of movies, music, and sports
  • On-site rehearsal dinners with full use of the prep-kitchen and grills
  • Retreat House/Lodge accommodation

Accommodation

Pine Peaks Wedding & Event Center offers on-site lodging for up to 20 guests. The rustic lodge is over 5000-square feet in size and features five bedrooms and a sleeping loft with four beds. The master wedding suite benefits from a fireplace, jacuzzi tub, and double shower. The lodge features, a Great Room with fireplace and 65-inch TV, a gourmet kitchen with double ovens, a recreation room with a big screen TV, a bar, and pool table, a fully equipped gym, a screened in porch with wood fireplace and a propane fire pit, and an outside wood fired sauna.

202 Reviews for Pine Peaks Event Center

202 Pine Peaks Event Center Reviews

S
Featured
Sara

Married on 03/10/2018

Pine Peaks Event Center and everyone associated with it made my dream wedding come true on March 10, 2018! I can not sing them enough praises! I have gotten so many compliments that it was a complete ... Read more fairytale wedding. Such a breathtakingly beautiful venue with even more outstanding help. Dave- Thank you for being so quick to reply on every little question I had. The ease of booking and continued support during the entire process was impeccable. The pride you show for Pine Peaks is shown in everything you do. Julie- YOU are a complete rockstar! Thanks for being so warm, welcoming, and eager to help make it perfect. Your help with the finishing details, overall look, and the smile on your face through it all made my entire wedding week!! Thanks for making everyone you talk to feel like the most special person on the face of the planet. Corey- The best support man of all time! Need some help with anything... just ask! Thanks for being my go-to guy for getting the setup absolutely perfect. Your professionalism was appreciated, and eagerness to help was not unnoticed. Honestly, Pine Peaks helps creates a wedding experience... not just provide a venue. We stayed in the retreat house on the property and were able to experience the entire wedding weekend with our closest family and friends. I haven’t even mentioned the decorations rooms yet! Full of the most beautiful things to create whatever look you are going for! AWW!!! I could go on and on, but honestly Pine Peaks speaks for itself... just go look! Thanks for helping to create my dream wedding- would never have wanted to go anywhere else!

N
Naomi Johnson

Married on 09/03/2019

Perfect venue, perfect wedding weekend

Dave, Julie, Cory and everyone else involved at Pine Peaks do everything they can to make your wedding weekend perfect in every way! They are truly wonderful people, and it shines through in the ... Read more business they run! as a busy medical student, I didn't have tons of time to spend planning/decorating for my wedding, but wedding planners, decorations and most all-inclusive type venues were prohibitively costly for us. My biggest priority in selecting a wedding venue was a balance between cost and ease of planning. The second we toured Pine Peaks with Julie, we knew our search was over. The venue is beautiful, the treasure room is an incredible resource for any DIY bride that doesn't have time to DIY and Dave, Julie and the team are so experienced that you can rest at ease that your big day will go smoothly. Having the venue for the entire long weekend is an incredible perk, allowing you to not only celebrate on the wedding day, but also have the time to enjoy and relax surrounded by your family and friends. We could not be happier with our choice to get married at Pine Peaks and we would recommend this venue to anyone!

Jill
Jill Ask

Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful Wedding, Outstanding Venue!

“It was the most beautiful wedding that I have ever been to! ” The comment I heard over and over again about our daughter’s wedding at Pine Peaks Wedding and Event Center. I can’t thank Dave, Julie & ... Read more Cory enough for all they did to make the wedding week such an extraordinary event!, it was magical! The help they gave us to hold the rehearsal dinner & ceremony at our lake home made our job as parents much easier. The reception hall was exquisite and having the lodge there on the grounds made for a great gathering place along with hosting the bridal party. I loved being able to have had a place for me to get ready along with all the girls and our out of state guests. Pine Peaks was a dream come true for our daughter and son-in-law, and a great burden off their parents. To have a place that offers so much was a true blessing and a great find in northern Minnesota! Many 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 to the Petersons and to Pine Peaks Wedding & Event Center!!