Pineapple Hospitality

San Diego, CA · View map · Visit website

About Pineapple Hospitality

Pineapple Hospitality is a professional wedding planning service, based in San Diego, California, that aims to work with you to create the wedding of your dreams. Lead planner, Jenn, has worked as an operations manager for many years and found her talents for organization, time-keeping, and details transferred seamlessly to her true passion: event planning. Pineapple Hospitality loves to transform each couples wedding vision into a breathtaking reality, creating an unforgettable wedding experience.

Pineapple Hospitality offers wedding planning services for those that want the whole package, to those that just need the finer details ironed out. They offer full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination to suit your needs. In addition to wedding day events, she can also assist with arranging engagement parties and anniversary events, among others. Pineapple Hospitality wedding planning services include:

• Timelines
  • Vendor referrals
  • Guest list creation and management
  • Budget analysis
  • Contract negotiation
  • Vendor management

4 Reviews for Pineapple Hospitality

4 Pineapple Hospitality Reviews

C
C. R.

Married on 03/08/2019

Best coordinator and problem solver

Jenn was amazing at coordinating my daughters wedding, she was top of every little detail. She took the stress off of us. She even got me out of a jam when I called her frantic the night before the ... Read more wedding and asked for her help locating another veil because I accidentally made a hole in my daughters veil the night before the wedding! She came over my room, calmly handled it and delivered a new veil the morning of the wedding without my daughter knowing. First wedding for my fam, best coordinated wedding I have ever been too. Will use her again for my other two daughters wedding or events in the future.

V
Vanessa

Married on 10/21/2018

Smooth easy stress free Wedding Coordinator!

If you are looking for someone who is extremely detail oriented with a fun easy going personality and going to put your mind at ease, Jenn is your go to coordinator! Any and all obstacles we faced ... Read more Jenn was very open minded and had plenty of helpful suggestions and ideas. She was very flexible with meet up times, locations and also answered text, emails and phone calls immediately. The night before the wedding my mother accidentally burned a hole in my veil. Jenn stayed up all night and found a new one that was identical to mine and was pleasant and ready to go by 6am the day of the wedding. She did all of this without me ever knowing anything was wrong and that is just one of the many examples that shows she is great in a crisis and works great under pressure. I gave her all the props, stands, isles, cake toppers, desserts, platters, place cards and wedding favors the day before the wedding and she set everything up beautifully. I will definitely be using Pineapple Hospitality for all my future events!

I
Igor Manic

Married on 07/22/2017

Absolutely amazing!!!

Jenn made sure everything in our wedding was picture perfect. She was available early mornings and every late evening to help plan and assist. Her ability to visualize then execute a plan around our ... Read more budget is what makes her the best! She is very organized,  creative and patient. I absolutely loved working with her during my wedding and would not hesitate to hire her again for any event.