Pineapple Hospitality

San Diego, CA · View map · Visit website

About Pineapple Hospitality

Pineapple Hospitality, gracious social gatherings of all kinds (especially weddings). Your peace of mind and an opportunity to engage in these special moments are what we strive to accomplish while making it fun, original and all that you envisioned! We provide full and partial planning assitance, for our DIY'ers we also provide day of coordinating. We are a fresh face in San Diego and would love the opportunity to assist in planning your special day. How can we help you execute the day you have been dreaming of? We look forward to assisting you create that perfect day.

Being a San Diego native I can't imagine there are places in the world that aren't 75 and sunny ten months out of the year. This is what makes my passion easier, a beautiful city with beautiful weather and celebrating LOVE. That's it in a nutshell for me. I'm a pure California girl at heart with deep roots to my polynesian culture. I've learned a lot about how essential it is to be present in moments, how time passes by without any apology. I want to make sure you get to be in your moment, I want you to look back years from now and remember every detail along with all the joy.

Vision, communication, persistance and dedication. These are the qualities that drive me to do my best for clients.

Aloha- Jenn

4 Reviews for Pineapple Hospitality

4 Pineapple Hospitality Reviews

C
C. R.

Married on 03/08/2019

Best coordinator and problem solver

Jenn was amazing at coordinating my daughters wedding, she was top of every little detail. She took the stress off of us. She even got me out of a jam when I called her frantic the night before the ... Read more wedding and asked for her help locating another veil because I accidentally made a hole in my daughters veil the night before the wedding! She came over my room, calmly handled it and delivered a new veil the morning of the wedding without my daughter knowing. First wedding for my fam, best coordinated wedding I have ever been too. Will use her again for my other two daughters wedding or events in the future.

V
Vanessa

Married on 10/21/2018

Smooth easy stress free Wedding Coordinator!

If you are looking for someone who is extremely detail oriented with a fun easy going personality and going to put your mind at ease, Jenn is your go to coordinator! Any and all obstacles we faced ... Read more Jenn was very open minded and had plenty of helpful suggestions and ideas. She was very flexible with meet up times, locations and also answered text, emails and phone calls immediately. The night before the wedding my mother accidentally burned a hole in my veil. Jenn stayed up all night and found a new one that was identical to mine and was pleasant and ready to go by 6am the day of the wedding. She did all of this without me ever knowing anything was wrong and that is just one of the many examples that shows she is great in a crisis and works great under pressure. I gave her all the props, stands, isles, cake toppers, desserts, platters, place cards and wedding favors the day before the wedding and she set everything up beautifully. I will definitely be using Pineapple Hospitality for all my future events!

I
Igor Manic

Married on 07/22/2017

Absolutely amazing!!!

Jenn made sure everything in our wedding was picture perfect. She was available early mornings and every late evening to help plan and assist. Her ability to visualize then execute a plan around our ... Read more budget is what makes her the best! She is very organized,  creative and patient. I absolutely loved working with her during my wedding and would not hesitate to hire her again for any event.