Pineapple + Paper

Sacramento, CA · View map

About Pineapple + Paper

Hi There! I'm so glad you stopped by. Lets chat about how I can serve you by creating signs + calligraphy that are SO you.

First a few things about me:

1. I am a firm believer that ice-cream can make any day better.

2. I love LOVE and helping couples create perfect details for their special day.

3. I moved to my favorite city {Sacramento of Course!} about 5 years ago from LA with my Love + Best-friend Sean. I am in love with all of the trees and the people here.

4. Creating art has been my passion for as long as I can remember - I'm so excited and thankful to be able to share it with you!

5. I have a crazy Queensland x Patterdale Terrier pup named Jet {Jet-Pack} who fills my life with love and and some serious ball throwing in between each calligraphy stroke.

I like to do all of my work by custom order / request - so each piece I make is unique! I usually have my Clients create a google document with inspiration for signs they want {pulling different details from multiple signs they've seen or telling me they want something with similar lettering, etc.}. This allows me to make one-of-a-kind details truly reflective of them.

My goal is to create a custom package dependent on the Client's needs + price range. Generally I have two routes for my pricing:

1.) If you already have the mirrors/wood/chalkboards you want me to letter on I charge approximately $5-$70 per sign {the low end for smaller love is sweet, guestbook, etc / high end for larger Welcome signs, seating charts, sandwich board signs}. This is a very popular option because you can shop around for the perfect - most cost efficient chalkboard signs / wood slabs / mirrors / jenga set / literally ANYTHING you want me to letter on (:

2.) If I provide the chalkboards/mirrors/wood/etc. - the price will go up by approximately $5-$40 per piece to cover the cost of materials. With this option I would love to meet up and see specific photos of inspiration so I can be sure to provide the chalkboards / mirrors / wood / etc. that match your vision!

Since each wedding and Client's vision is SO unique I feel it is extremely important to have flexibility and completely custom options. If you'd like, let's schedule a phone call or meet up for coffee in Midtown to discuss further!

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

Pineapple + Paper FAQ